Home

SULLY'S POV.

Right now I'm taking Billie back to the hotel.
After an extra night in the hospital she was found clear of all the drugs and suitable for discharge.

We had had spent the previous night together in her hospital bed watching the office, I still haven't told her what I've been meaning to say for a while now.

I like her...a lot....in a girl in red way.

But that isn't important right now, I'll show you what is in a second.

As we reach her door I can see that she's wondering why I'm still with her.

"I have to check the room for drugs" I mumble with my head down.
She gives me a slight nod in return as she unlocks the door.

She slumps into the middle of the bed and lets out a moan of pleasure.
"Mmmhmmm no more stale hospital bedddd"

Calm down lil buddy...

"Okay sooooo...."I puff out my cheeks before exhaling "drugs bil, hand em over"

She looks at me for a second wondering if I'm serious then starts pointing to the bottom of the wardrobe.

I walk over and start with the draw on the right, opening it I see a shit ton of multicoloured thongs and other underwear.

Bitch got me sweating now... in alllll things holy.

I look back at her with my jaw practically on the floor.

"Whattttt don't judge me, who would look through my underwear it's the perfect hiding spot" she dramatically whines her hands in the air.

"Me apparently now tell me where"

"At the back"

Looking to the back of the draw my eyes scan the area to find a baggie of weed and another one with about five pills in it, I take them out and put them on the floor next to me.

"Okay where else"

"Shoe rack, inside the custom blohsh air forces"

"Damn really gonna flex on a bitch like that"
I exaggerate while appreciating the slick slime green shoes.

I dig into the bottom of the shoe to find two pre rolls, I put them with the others on the floor.

"Next"

She then throws me her phone, I stare at it with a questioning gaze.

"In the back of the case bozo"

"Ooohohohoo bozo that's a new one" I laugh as I in clip her case to see a baggie of coke.

I look at her for a second not believing my eyes, how could such a beautiful and talented young woman get herself into so much trouble.

I shake my head and move to the next task, I gather all the drugs and put them on her bed between the both of us.

"Go and collect everything else, if I find you lacking or doing some slick ass shit I will have to call Maggie in"

She gets up and goes to the bathroom coming back with yet another baggie of Xanax.

"Keep it coming I want all your papers, blunt raps, lighters, bongs, everything that yo lil ass ain't supposed to have I want in the middle Of this bed."

Billie circled around the room for about ten minutes before plopping herself on the bed with the rest of the drugs and settled her head on my shoulder.

"That's all of it"

"Ok next task, I want you to delete every person off your phone that can give you access to drugs"

"Do I have to, come on Emma you haven't seen me off drugs and I am telling you it is not fun"

"Yes bill I am serious, if you don't do this there will be no tour, no fans and  rehab, I can assure you that is no fun either Billie"
I say assertively using her full name like she did.

"I want to meet the Billie you were before, the real Billie O'Connell, not this eilish bullshit"

She smiles at me. And takes her phone starting with snap chat deleting names like R2TRAPPY⚜️ and locallinkup420🌊 off of the app.......what the fuck kinda backwards toe licking local chav shank yo Nan with my moms kitchen knife is that shit.

Then she swipes to contacts to delete a bunch more numbers and then on.

"Okayyyyy now I shall get rid of this and I'll be back" I shout while clapping my hands together and gathering the drugs.

I run to my room and hide them under my bed until I'm able to dispose of them properly.

Getting back to Billie I find her sitting crisscross on her Bed chewing her lip, I don't say anything I just go over and hug her I know that it must be hard to do what she just did.

I switch on the tv, play a random episode of The Office and lay back, I soon feel her relax into my hug and we continue watching.

It's now about 1:30am and I can feel that Billie has fallen asleep my her settled breathing, I just sit there and appreciate the moment before  kissing her forehead and drifting off to sleep myself.

BILLIES POV.

DID SHE JUST KISS ME....