Bonus Chapter: Oracle Dream

(1K readers?! Thank you all so much! I know that ain't much, but there's something about seeing that "K" that just gets you hyped. I'm also a little surprised this fanfic is getting a lot of attention, but, hey, who can resist this guy's face? Don't judge me. Anyways, I've already planned this chapter for the fun of it, but I'm gonna use it for this moment. A bonus chapter of Silbi's dream, but not just any ordinary dream for our precious little witchling. Please, enjoy and save The Owl House! Night!)

The little witchling slumbers blissfully while voices can be heard in the alluring darkness . . .

Silbi was playing in a nursery room as she stacks blocks together. She hears a cooing voice close by making Silbi giggle. She uses her magic to make the blocks float over a golden crib and twirl them around. Tinier hands reach for the blocks and infant giggles can be heard from within the crib.

Silbi continues to play with the mysterious baby when the door to the nursery opens. Dawn comes in and smiles lovingly at the children. She wore white and gold royal clothing with the Emperor's sigil on her white fillet headdress. She giggles lightly before going over to the children.

"Come along, Silbi. The others are ready and waiting for us," said Dawn.

"Okay, mama!" chirped Silbi as she puts the blocks down and scurries to the door.

Dawn goes to the crib and picks up the babe inside. It was a handsome baby boy with the same blond hair as his father and beautiful green eyes like his mother. The baby boy wrapped in white coos at his mother while Dawn cradles him and kissed his forehead.

"Your father is waiting, little prince," said Dawn to the babe. "Let's go join everyone."

Dawn takes the child away and goes to meet with the family. Silbi dashes through the halls with Dawn following behind as they head for the castle entrance. Two figures stand at the door getting the lanterns ready while night falls and the full moon rises at its highest.

"Papa! Big brother!" cheered Silbi as she rushes to one of the figures.

"Good evening, little one," said Emperor Belos with his mask on, who had just finished his work for the day.

The second figure, Hunter without his mask, had finished lighting the lanterns. He smiles, "Hey, Silbi. We're ready to go, uncle."

"Good," replied Emperor Belos before looking back and sees his wife and infant son.

Dawn made sure the baby was tucked in well in his blanket burrito before looking back at her husband and smiles. She joins the others while Emperor Belos checks on his child and gently strokes his small head.

"Shall we be off then?" asked Emperor Belos as he removes his mask. Hunter pushes the doors open and the family heads out for a midnight stroll.

Remember, a dream is surreal and is filled with one's desires with twists at every corner.

The family walks through a mauve forest while the bright moon lights their way. Dawn carries their baby boy while Belos holds Silbi's hand and the lantern in the other. Hunter walks ahead with a lantern in hand while Silbi skips happily.

Soon eerie music fills the air yet Silbi was not afraid, especially when her mother sings and her father whistles.

Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

(The Hound + The Fox's cover version of "Come Little Children"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBXS3weGNc0)

A lullaby befitting for this unique family. They stroll through this forest with a haunting melody that echoes all around them. Dawn and Belos sings this special song for their children, creating a safe haven for the five of them. With the power of the full moon, the parents give enchantment to their children. Eerie will'o'whisps surround them yet there is nothing but beauty in them.

Hunter is soothed and relaxed hearing the couple sing when he spotted a place for their picnic. Silbi let go of Belos's hand and goes to help Hunter set up the area. Once it was set up the parents sit with their baby while the children carve pumpkins with their magic and light them up.

The will'o'whisps dance around them while Hunter and Silbi stares in awe. The baby boy listens to his parents' lullaby while staring at his first full moon above them. He felt power in his small body and could sense everyone's magic grow stronger. The parents stare at their child lovingly while Silbi and Hunter laughed and smiled.

The scene changes and they are back home while the couple tucks the children in bed. Hunter leans against the door and smiles softly seeing his family happy. His uncle finally looks content. Dawn sits on the left side of the bed and places her baby down beside her; Belos sat on the right side and places Silbi beside him. Silbi nuzzles the baby's head while their parents sang their lullaby.

Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

In the last line, Dawn's face wears an expression of peace and love for her beautiful children. Belso, on the other hand, wore for a slight moment, a face of darkness and his blue eyes glows faintly. He had looked away for that moment, as if in doubt, but was quickly brought back by his wife, who reassures him. He smiles and sang the last note with a mysterious, twisted bliss.

Silbi smiles happily and closes her sleepy little eyes in peace.

(Honestly, to me, the guy in this version of the song sounds the closest to Belos's voice, especially that last line. Also! I've written some original interesting stories on Prose, so if you want to check them out I have the link here and on my profile page. Check them out if you're bored! https://theprose.com/BjDreamer)