Part 50: The Day of Unity pt. 1

(10/20/23-minor story edits done.)

(Man, it has been a  while since I last posted a chapter for this story. Sorry about that folks; real life and all that. Anyways, enjoy!)

A whole day passes and finally, the time has come.

Silbi and Adam flew straight to the Titan's skull on Yulong, ready to face the emperor. They knew Darius and the other C.A.T.T.'s would be extremely worried but they also wouldn't have time to find them. They needed to continue with their plan since they were on a tight schedule.

This was perfect for the children, however, they're unaware of Luz's own arrival.

"Silbi," said Adam, "I'll be dropped off right there with the crowd, and create a distraction to bring the scouts to me, while you go deeper into the Titan's head to find your human. Darius will be mad at us, but maybe that'll give a delay on the Draining Spell, too."

Silbi finishes, "And everyone's eyes will be on you and I go save mama!"

"You better hurry though," warned Adam, "It looks like the coven heads are gathering close to the Titan's head, which means Belos will be nearby when you search for Dawn. Do you have the glyphs the other human gave you?"

"Goo!" chirped Silbi and shows Adam her pockets of glyphs. "I'll be invisible and be supah (super) sneaky!"

"Great," said Adam as they near the crowd. "We're here. Ah, one more thing."

Adam reaches into Silbi's drawstring bag and pulls out her small galderstone whistle. Silbi tilts her head confused while Adam explains, "When you were born, your parents made this for you together. The galderstone isn't for increasing your power specifically, Silbi. It's meant to increase the seal's power."

"Seal?" repeated Silbi.

"You're half Titan, Silbi," said Adam.

"Goo?"

Silbi stares at Adam innocently confused before looking back at the Titan's head. Then back at him.

"Me Titan?" asked Silbi naively.

Adam sighs and nodded, "I'm not surprised you're asking. You were only a baby when you lost your parents. Yes, you're a Titan."

He explains more, "Your parents made this whistle to restrain your Titan powers. However, you're half witch, so your powers showed up earlier than a normal Titan would. Whenever you use the whistle or have it on you, it restrains your power enough to disguise yourself as a witch. However, you're getting stronger so this won't last. Look."

Silbi looks down and noticed a crack on the small, round galderstone tip. Adam explains, "Your last fight with Belos. The more your Titan powers come out, the more this weakens. It'll soon break and your Titan powers will start showing."

"Goo?" Silbi was totally confused and couldn't process everything.

Adam let a sigh before showing her the colored stones on the whistle. "Your parents infused the nine types of magic to make this whistle and create the sealing. I'll explain more if our mission is a success. We need to tell these things to your human guardian, too."

Adam puts the whistle in Silbi's pocket and closes it. "Okay. I need to go now. Remember the plan, alright?"

"Okey-dokey!" chirped Silbi.

Adam chuckles amused before turning to the crowd below them. "Good luck, halfling. You better find your human quickly."

"Mama!" corrected Silbi with a stubborn pout.

Once they are lowered, Adam jumps off the staff and uses his camouflage abilities to become invisible. He uses his abomination and plant arms to make wings and hover down like a flying squirrel. Silbi watches him land unnoticed in the crowd before flying off toward the Titan's head.