Part 33: Belos and Dawn

Silbi splashes the water around her and plays in her bubble bath. Dawn, with her sleeves rolled up, was washing and scrubbing Silbi's body. She washes off the abomination gunk and tossed the dirty clothes in the laundry basket to be washed later.

"Dang, this stuff was hard to wash off," said Dawn before wiping her brow. "Okay, Silbi. I think you're done now."

"Goo!" Silbi chirps while Dawn picks her up and wraps her in a towel.

She helps Silbi dry off and uses her ring's magic to dry Silbi's long hair. Dawn looks away to grab a brush when Silbi disappears from her sight. Dawn blinks and looks around for the witchling. "Silbi? Silbi!"

"Hide and Seek! Round 2!" declared Silbi as she runs off half-dressed.

"Silbi!! Come back!! You need pants!!" called Dawn and chased after Silbi.

Silbi runs around in her large T-shirt while Dawn chases after her. The witchling scurries out of their room and escapes and waves her little arms around. Emperor Belos was on his way to see the girls when Silbi bumps into him.

"Papa!" giggled Silbi playfully. "Hide me! Hide me!"

"Silbi, darling, why are you half-dressed?" asked Belos confused.

"Goo! I'm playing with mama!" said Silbi when they heard Dawn's voice. "Silbeeni! Bring your tiny tushy back here!"

"Uh-oh. Papa, hide me!" Silbi scurries to Belos and hides underneath his emperor's cloak.

Belos looks down at his little girl baffled when Dawn comes rushing in. "Oh! Belos! Hi! Did you see Silbi? She needs her pants."

"No clue, but it is very unladylike to run around the castle pantless," replied Belos while Silbi giggled under his cloak.

"Mm-hm." Dawn narrows her eyes and crosses her arms.

Dawn steps closer to Belos and continues to stare at him suspiciously. Suddenly, she grabs Belos by the collar and spreads his cloak apart.

"Oh, my word." His eyes widen surprised and blushed a bit.

"Mama found me!" chirped Silbi and giggled.

"Yes. I. Have. Now put your pants on," said Dawn and picks up Silbi. "I told you not to run off, Silbi, and don't use Belos's cloak as a hiding spot."

Silbi giggles with Dawn putting pants on her when Belos teasingly comments. "I don't really mind, however, I must say that was quite bold of you, my dear."

Dawn replies, "Anyone wearing a long cloak will make any child tempted to hide underneath it. It's science. All I did was pull your cloak aside and reveal Silbi. Easy as---"

Dawn then squeaks and blushes deeply after realizing what she has done. Belos smirks delectably making Dawn blush uncontrollably. "No!! Don't make that face!!! I-I-I didn't mean it like that!!!"

"You just couldn't wait, could you, my dear?" asked Belos enticingly.

Dawn tries to hold back her squeal while Silbi tilts her head confused.

"Run along, Silbi. I need to steal your mother for a moment," said Belos as he takes Silbi from Dawn and puts her down.

"Goo?" Silbi looks back at her parents before scurrying off again.

"I-I should really join her! Can't leave her alo--Eep!" Dawn was then pulled into the emperor's arms. "Ah-ah. You and I need to talk."

Dawn was taken away, but it was for an actual talk. Her beating heart tries to calm down while Belos laughs lightly.