Freedom

Normal P.O.V
It is now 4:20, 10 more minutes and the exchange will begin. Lexi has been thinking of how she will escape this will be her only hope if it doesn't work she will just give up.

Lexi P.O.V
I have been thinking about my plan and am still not sure if it's going to work ughhhh!!!
I am overthinking this situation.
4:23
  ...
4:24
  ...
4:27
  ...
4:29
Ohhhhh god it's timeeee breath in breath out breath in breath out omgggg.
I finally hear the talking of the men from outside the door and here they come!!!
The man came over to my cage and started laughing at me ehhhh this is it change in plans am not going to run like a coward am going to kill them both...

Normal POV
James is selling Lexi at the moment to another guy named josh.

"Come here kitten josh is waiting." Said james while unlocking the cage that's when Lexi sharpened her claws and jumped on James and ripped of his heart, then she turned to josh who was shaking in fear just when she was about to kill the other guy some bodyguards came into the room, Lexi looked around and found out that she was surrounded by 5 men she then jumped on josh and pointed her claws to his neck and she said,"One move and I will kill him move out of my way and I will spare his life." That was the first sentence she said in 4 years and the first time she kills in her life it felt good to kill that guy though. Soon the bodyguards moved out of her way she then took the hoodie that james was wearing she wore it so no one would no that she is a neko but james' hoodie looked like a dress on her. She rushed towards the door and in mere seconds she made it outside. Just when she thought she was free the bodyguards and their boss josh started to chase her she ran as fast as she could she passed shops, restaurants, and banks then she entered a forest she kept running never looking back barely watching whose in front of her she could swear that she has been running for 3 hours and that she bumped into a lot of people she can hear them cursing at her but she wasn't paying attention to them the only thing on her mind was running away from those men.