MY STORY(-_-;)

Lexi P.O.V
I woke up early this morning am going to train with Shalnark today he's really nice to me and training with him is fun I decided to wear something cool today

After wearing my clothes I went down and saw them all whispering stuff to each other I got scared why would they all be like that for no reason then the boss's voice interrupted my thoughts,"Lexi can you tell us more about you like your past

I got scared why would they all be like that for no reason then the boss's voice interrupted my thoughts,"Lexi can you tell us more about you like your past..."

Did they find out something about me
I guess I have to tell them the truth but in a smart way alright here I go,"I grew up on an island with my family four years ago our island was attacked and the attackers killed everyone I wasn't killed because I wasn't at the village I was somewhere else, after the massacre I left my island but before I could do anything I was kidnapped I stayed kidnapped for 4 years then I killed the person that kidnapped me and then I got chased with his companions wich I also killed at the forest on the same day we met." I answered.

"Hmmm, I see Is your village the Neko village?"he asked.

There is no reason for me to lie to him he seems like he already knows the answer"yes, and I am a neko." I then removed my bennie and my cat ears showed some of the members gasped while others smirked looks like some people already know the truth.

"That's cool anyways today you will be training with Shal."boss said. I looked over to Shal WHO WAS TAKING PICS OF ME this is definitely not a good start...