From place to place

(1 year later)

Lexi P.O.V
It has been a year since I joined the troupe I have been treated nicely and welcomed. We are monsters to the outside world but we treat each other as a family...after they discovered that I am a Neko nothing really changed other than some teasing here and there but I got used to it and I don't really mind it from them, I kept training with the members and after two months the boss let me go on my first mission it wasn't so hard and wasn't so easy but nothing I can't handle I kept training and going on missions and I feel like it has become easier and I got used to killing.

5 months ago Feiten took me to a place called Heaven's arena it's where I can fight and get money at the same time it was hard at first especially cuz he told me not to use my nen untill I reach the 200th floor. Feiten said that he will bring me back after I reach the 200th floor and win three battles. Finally today after 5 months I am done and am currently waiting for Fei.

Feiten P.O.V
I am going to pick up the little brat now I thought she would take more time there but she somehow finished after 5 months I hoped it would take her a year or two, but brat is strong since I trained her, brat is also using a fake name just in case somebody recognizes her but brat usually hides her appearance in missions so I doubt that would happen, it was getting lonely without her to be honest, anyways I have arrived now.
"Oi brat hurry up."I said.
"Yo fei."she said and entered the car I stole.
"Nice car btw I didn't know you drive."she added.
"I do know how to drive and I stole this car."
"Heh I knew it, anyways how's everyone its been long?"
"Their fine we haven't been on a lot of missions nothing's changed really."
"Hmm I see."

Normal P.O.V
Timeskip(At the hideout)
"Yo everyone am back." Lexi said.

"LEXI !!!"The spider's greeted.

"Welcome back my little spider, I didn't expect you to finish this fast how was it?". Asked Chrollo.

"It was hard at first especially without nen but it got easier."Lexi answered.

"Mhmm I see did you face any problems?"Chrollo asked.

"There were some annoying men who called themselves the rookie crushers or something like that, any new fighter who comes they would keep bothering them untill they sign a match with them thinking they would win, I fought them after I got to the 200th floor and won they were easy to defeat."Lexi said.

"~200th floor you say, we can have a match sometime then?~"hisoka commented.

"Sure I'd love to"Lexi replied.

"Nobody's having any match, I think I made that clear."Chrollo interrupted.

"~ohh boss you're no fun, anyways Lexi am going to attend this year's hunter exam wanna join, we can have some fun.~"hisoka replied.

"Didn't you attend last year's exam why do you want to do it again?" Lexi asked.

"Well a hunter's license is so useful it may help to travel around and if you don't want it you can sell it for millions."replied shal.

"Hum well I don't mind boss can I go?"asked Lexi.

"Am afraid not Lexi, it's too dangerous."answered Chrollo.

"Don't worry boss I can take care of myself I mastered nen and I have gotten way better than before besides hisoka will be there too."replied lexi.

"~Yes Boss I can keep an eye on her you don't need to worry~"

"I am not sure about the fact that hisoka will be going with her." Said Machi.

"~oh Machi I care about Lexi as much as you all do~"

"You probably care about your fight with her." Added Feiten.

"That's enough, am gonna let Lexi go but if you touch her hisoka I will make sure you pay for it." Said Chrollo.

"Alright am gonna go get ready." Said Lexi.

"~Ooo we're going to have a fun time~" thought Hisoka.