The back-stabber

An: Hey everyone it's me again, so I've been thinking more like overthinking about this story as I've mentioned before I'm not really sure to where it goes exactly but I'm still writing, thanks for all the motivation and I have also thought about maybe making my chapters longer I feel like they are way too short I'm not sure though so I'd like to know what you guys think about it:)
____________________________________
Third person POV:

As gon and killua were watching the start of the match intensely wondering if they have seen the little shadow before or not, lexi on the other hand still haven't made any move to attack, she was trying to figure out her opponent's weak spot, and it wasn't as easy as she thought it would be due to the fact that she was against a wizard(AN: sorry to interrupt but I have been thinking about harry potter allot.)

Lexi POV:

I have been used to finding my opponent's weak spot either before the match or during it and then one blow on it and he is knocked out, I wasn't planning on using my nen today, but it seems like fate had other plans for me, this guy has been trying to attack me for 6 minutes straight and I keep on dodging I can stay like this for tomorrow but I have better things to do, so the best solution for a situation like this is killing this guy... a piece of cake.

Third person pov:

Lexi suddenly froze and the wizard sent another attack, she disappeared before it hit her and much to the wizard's bad luck she was nowhere to be found, everyone in the audience was quite shocked and nobody opened their mouth not even the commenter, the wizard grew impatient and finally used his nen which was a strange spell he created clones of himself and they were all on high alert of their situation, out of a sudden the arena's temperature dropped in a rapid speed causing everyone to look for the source Coco asked the audience kindly to stay seated and that they will find out what's wrong...Wing and zushi were watching the match from the apartment like many other people who couldn't make it, then out of nowhere the electricity turned off and they heard screaming and after a few seconds the lights were back on but the wizard's corpse was on the ground and the blood was everywhere it even started dripping, standing next to the dead man was the little shadow who didn't have a single drop of blood on her nor her hands, everyone was in total shock some started screaming and running out of the place others were too shocked to move, after a  minute of shock and horror Coco's voice brought everyone back to reality,
"W-well tha- that was quite shocking umm I think we all know who t-the w-winner is... t-thats all for tonight ladies and gentlemen I hope you all get a good sleep after what you have witnessed and good evening."

Gon and killua were still frozen in their places just like zushi and wing they were all quite aware of the amount of dangerous nen that was used, the moment when the electricity went off the tension in the air was suffocating, even for someone who had lived with a whole family of assassins killua never felt something like that before.

Lexi pov:

Jeez... I shouldn't have done that it was way too much I could've just snatched his heart and finished everything but NOOOO i had to murder the guy, anyways what's done is done nothing to do now I wonder where killua and gon are they wer-

OH CUPCAKES HOW DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE!!! GON AND KILLUA MIGHT HAVE SEEN THE FIGHT... OH LORD!! I MEAN THE FIGHT IS ON EVERY TV IN THIS TOWER AND THE WORST PART IS THAT THEY KEEP REPLAYING IT!! HOPEFULLY THEY WON'T REALIZE THAT IT'S ME-

Ring
Ring
Ring...

Who the hell is calling me right now I looked at my phone and already felt my heart sink literally...

"Yo" I greeted.

"~Hello there my dear fruit now wasn't that an amazing fight~" the one and only hisoka said.

"Heh, thanks I didn't realize you were there hisoka."

"~Oh dear I wasn't there, a few minutes before your fight I heard that the famous little shadow is fighting today I went to get a ticket but I was too late~"

Part of me was glad he wasn't there but the other part felt guilty that I didn't tell him.

"Oh sorry about that, I wasn't planning on fighting today either."

"Hmm, don't worry about it berry believe it or not I felt your aura from up here.~"

"Yeah yeah whatever.. enough of that now tell me it seems like you have something you want to say."

"Well that is quite correct, you wouldn't mind joining me for a chit-chat in my room now would you?~"

"Not at all, I'll be right there."

I made my way up there and stood infront of hisoka's door I knocked and he immediately opened it's like he was literally waiting... something seems off.

"Heyy"

"~Hello there darling care to have a drink?"

"I'm underage hiso I can't drink I think you know that well."

"Right, I'll be having one though, anyways you are probably wondering why you're here, I wanted to wait for the right time to tell you this." He said seriously.

"I'm all ears..."

"Well, I'll get to the point... I'm not an official member of the phantom troupe you see , I only joined for my own benefits and to fight our boss I have been waiting for so long and till this day my dear I didn't get the chance to fight him."

"Wait...WHATTTT!??!"

"Easy there butterfly I didn't call you up here to give you a heart attack I just called you to ask for a little favor from you."

"Hold on, hisoka you do realize what you have just said don't you, firstly you betray the spider and secondly you ask me for a favor just so you know I can have your head right now and tell chrollo about this all!!"

He sighed loudly and said,"~why don't you hear me out first and then judge~"

"Go on..."

"~Well I was thinking, since you and Chrollo have a great bound and he trusts you with his life, I thought you could help me to get chrollo to a place all alone so we could fight and nobody could interfere including you of course, I'm not asking you to fight him with me ,that would be a waste.~"

"YOU BETRAYER HOW DARE YOU ASK ME TO GO AGAINST MY ONLY FAMILY, YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY GONE MAD HISOKA, JUST SO YOU KNOW I WILL NEVER BETRAY THE SPIDER NOR CHROLLO EVEN ON MY LAST BREATH!!!" I yelled.

He sighed again and then he chuckled and said," I knew you were going to say that-"

"Then why would you ask at the first place?!!"

"I'm apologize lexi but I have been asked to do this it wasn't willingly"

I turned around real quick and saw that Illumi Zoldyck was behind me sticking one of his nen pins in my head I didn't have the time to talk, think, or fight...the only thing that I knew in the moment was that I was officially back-stabbed and it...hurts.
If I were to go back in time I would've not visited anyone at night especially hisoka.

To be continued...