My secret

It has been a month since Lexi joined the troupe she has been training with the members daily and she had made her first hatsu, nobody knows what it is except the boss since he helped her create it, but that's not the only thing they don't know, they still didn't find out that she is a neko.
But the members are starting to feel suspicious about her because she has been hiding her appearance for a month now so they are planing on discovering the truth.

Phinks P.O.V
It's been a month since that kid joined she is really friendly and calm. I have been training her for some time now too and she is a fast learner the only thing that has been bugging me since she came is the fact that we didn't see her, I mean we even saw Feiten a few times why wouldn't she want us to see her. I can tell that am not the only one thinking about this I'll ask the other's and see their point of view since she is asleep.
"Hey guys what do you think about Lexi?" I asked.

"She's really sweet."said Shal.

"She has improved a lot in her training"replied Nabu.

"Yeah she isn't that bad,"said feiten.

"You two have a lot in common."I said.

"What do you mean?"feiten asked.

"Both of you are the quite type and both of you are fast."I replied.

"Not only that but I have also realized that both kill the same way remember when we met her at the forest." Said Machi.

"Yeah, and both of you are hiding your appearances." I added.

"Tch, whatever." Said feiten and walked away, then Machi also got up and said,"its getting late am gonna go sleep."

"Don't you guys think we should know by now how she looks like?" I said.

"Yeah but how will we know if she is always on guard?"asked shalnark.

"She can't always be on guard." Added Nabu.

"Yeah like when she's asleep." I Said.

"That's a good idea we can check when she's asleep and no one would know." Said shalnark.

"Alright." We agreed.

We got up tiptoeing to Lexi's room, then Shal opened the door slowly, we entered and thank god she was asleep but she had her blanket on her, I then stepped forward and tried to remove the blanket from her face in slow motion, she then moved a bit we all froze when she stopped we sighed in relief and went back to what we were doing ...I removed the blanket from her face and I couldn't believe my eyes SHE IS A NEKO!!!! GOD SHE LOOKS SO ADORABLE, HER HAIR IS WHITEISH-BLUE AND HER CAT EARS ARE WHITE HER TAIL LOOKS SO SOFT, I WISH WE DID THIS THE FIRST DAY SHE CAME. I looked at Shal and Nabu who were just as surprised as I were then Shal took his phone out and took a pic of her, we then put the blanket back on her and carefully left her room.

Shalnark P.O.V
I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I SAW LEXI IS A NEKO!!! but I now understand why she doesn't want anybody to know it's probably because Nekos are so rare and they can be sold for millions of dollars... But if she doesn't want us to know, that means she doesn't trust us yet Ó╭╮Ò
We should tell the boss that she is a neko
Am sure he was also curious about her.

"Yo guys let's go tell the boss he should know about this." I said.

"Alright let's go." Said Nabu.

Timeskip (after we told the boss)
We all agreed to tell her that we saw her this way she will see that we are trustworthy and we won't get her into trouble and so she can stop hiding I bet it's annoying too.