TRICK TOWER

The airship has finally arrived at the third phase we are supposed to go down the tall tower obviously we aren't going to climb down cuz that will be suicide I could use one of my nen dragons but  I don't want to use my nen yet I mean there has to be some door near right? After a couple of minutes I felt something move under me and then I fell, since I have a very bad resistance I blacked out
...
I don't know how long I have been here but am starting to wake up I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the light then I noticed that I was in a room with four males who I then recognized as Leorio, kurapika, gon and...killua I sat up and they all had their mouths hung open I thought they just didn't see me here or something but then I realized what they were staring at...IT WAS MY CAT EARS, THEY WERE AS CLEAR AS THE SUN I didn't say anything I mean who would in such an awkward situation.

I started to read the poster on the wall it says we need one more person to ontinue and that we will be voting and some other boring things guess we would be stuck here for a while until some idiot falls down here ugh isn't my luck the best! I looked back at the squad and they were all blushing 😂 and I said,"Stop staring at me like that... Its creepy." Mumbling the last part, thank god somebody broke the silence it was killua he said,"Are those real?" Pointing at my ears and tail ,"Yeah... I'm not just gonna put them on in the middle of the hunter's exam."I said while sitting down.
...
After a couple of hours of waiting gon, killua and I have been just messing around with each other's things, leorio was complaining and kurapika was calming him down. Suddenly we heard footsteps coming from above us and then BOOM the idiot have been talking about stood infront of us introducing ...TONPA the biggest Idiot in the world oh god am gonna have a hard time resisting the urge to kill this fat pig.
...
After a while of walking, voting, and complaining the door opened revealing a battle ground and on the other side some people who look like prisoners we were told that we should win at least 4 wins to pass so the pig went first and immediately surrendered what a dumbass then gon who was smart enough to figure out how to win  and did now it was kurapika's turn his opponent was a weakling and a liar he kept talking and bragging about himself I didn't really care until I saw a fake spider tattoo just tell me who he's tring to fool, kurapika looked so angry and punched the guy in the face and that's how he won but his eyes were glowing scarlet red they were... beautiful," the phantom troupe killed his family and clan." Whispered killua to me I gulped and turned pale when I heard the next sentence,"I knew you were a fake from the moment I saw that your tattoo didn't have a number on it but if you ever mention them infront of me... I will kill u" he said.

I wasn't scared of him he isn't strong I can beat him easily and same with the other troupe members but the fact that I might have to kill him in the future is sad am sure Chrollo won't be so happy if he knew I just let a person such as him live after saying such things part of me wants to rip him to shreds while the other part is feeling sad although I don't remember allot of the scarlet eyes I also don't remember murdering the clan plus I wasn't sent to such missions I was usually sent to capture someone so we can get some info out of him then kill him or I was sent to rob huge companies, banks, jewelry shops or to kill a specific group of people mostly nen users other than that I would be at the base playing cards or drawing.

Killua P.O.V
SHEESH kurapika was on fire although that guy was weak and all but kurapika really was cool I looked to my side to see Lexi looking as pale as a ghost her eyes looked more dead than usual and she looked sad and somewhat scared does she know the phantom troupe? And why does she look guilty? I wonder what's going on with her?
"Yo, lexi you okay... you look sad?"
"I-uh...-I-I'm fine " she stuttered
"You sure?" I asked
"Yeah yeah anyways whose turn is it now?" She quickly answered trying to change the subject.
'Weird'
I decided to shrug it off since she looked uncomfortable
...
It was the old man's turn he was obviously messing up then the things started to get really annoying and we already knew that we lost that round I looked to my side and found lexi looking uncomfortable with the thing that was going to happen so I walked up to her and covered her eyes with my hands she was shorter than me, she flinched the moment I touched her but then relaxed I look at gon who was trying to understand what's happening with leorio but he looked like he wasn't understanding anything heh although we three are the same age but I feel like gon is so innocent and lexi is both innocent and shy I feel mature lol.
...
After a leoreo's loss I went up against a killer I just ripped out his heart just like how I trained the guys looked surprised while lexi looked like she was seeing an every day thing... We needed one more win and it was  her turn I don't know what to expect I hope she doesn't get injured.

Lexi POV
It was now my turn am just going to use feiten's technique it's easy and fast I went up to the tall guy infront of me he was tall and slim he also had a scythe with him we settled on a death match the boys looked worried they kept on telling me to surrender and that I shouldn't do this but I ignored when the fight started it ended with the man's head on the floor not attached to his body everyone was terrified killua had a surprised face then he smirked.
I walked back to the place were were standing on they all got away from me especially tonpa the door then opened to another room which we were supposed to spend some time in
To be continued...