LITTLE SHADOW

AN: Hey guys, firstly I know am annoying for literally writing right now but I have to thank you all for the motivation 😊, and I made a new story make sure to check it , anyways let's get back to the story;)

Pov killua
We made our way to four eyes' apartment and he told us some stuff about nen, I felt like he didn't tell us the truth and that nen thing seems suspicious, since now I know illumi uses it I'm sure I'm going to discover the truth soon.

As we were going back to our rooms in heaven's arena, a huge crowd of people surrounded this guy who was selling tickets to a fight normally it wouldn't be that crowded unless it's a good match,

"Hey gon, whose fighting today??" I asked.

"Hmm let's see...I don't remember anyone mentioning an important fight, let's go see"

We went there and tried to see for ourselves but there was allot of people so I decided to-

"Hey aren't you two the kids who made their ways to the 150s, can I get your signatures please?"

"No piss off!" I said.

"Killua!! That's very mean to say, I can give you my signature if you want sir!!"

"Really thank you very much!!"

I made a tsk sound but then something popped on my mind,

" hey you, whose tickets are they selling?"
I asked the annoying stranger that
approached us.

"Wait you don't know, you must be living in another world, well the little shadow is back after such a long time and she is fighting someone in a few minutes, her fights are amazing-"

"Kk whatever I only asked you one question you don't have to fangirl in front of me!"

He turned around and left,

"Killua stop being mean to people he did nothing but answer your question!"

"Look what you're thing about, BAKA DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO MISS THE MATCH EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT, LET'S GO GET TWO TICKETS BEFORE THEY'RE OUT"

"PFFT!"

I made my way to the guy selling and snatched two tickets real quick I put the money in his pocket without anyone realizing and motioned for gon to follow me, the fight is going to be held at arena 5A so it isn't really far but hopefully we find a good seat or else I'll just have to leave.

Lexi Pov :
2 more minutes and the fight will start...
It has been so long really I'm afraid I will need some training but it's too late I put my coat on that hides my neko ears perfectly I put on my mask so that only my eyes are showing and wait for them to call us out.

Gon pov:
We finally found the arena and it was so crowded we searched with our eyes for two seats and our eyes finally set on a good one not too far away, killua went to buy us popcorn while I sat down, a minute later killua came with the snacks and sat down, we were both excited about what's going to happen we have never heard of the little shadow before but whoever she is it seems like she is so famous, she will be up against a guy called leviathan, my thoughts got interrupted with the commenter's voice;

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO HEAVEN'S ARENA, MY NAME IS COCO AND I WILL BE THE COMMENTER FOR TONIGHT'S AMAZING FIGHT!, FIRST OFF IS LEVIATHAN THE SO CALLED WIZARD!!"

Allot of people cheered for him as he walked out and stood on the battlefield, but ot looked like the crowd was mostly waiting for his opponent not him.

"AND ON THE OTHER SIDE WE HAVE THE LITTLE SHADOW, THE GIRL WHO AMAZED EVERYONE A FEW YEAR AGO AND NOW IT LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS FINALLY COME BACK TO FINISH WHAT SHE STARTED!!!"

A girl walked out and stood on the battlefield she strangely looked very familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it since we were a bit far, I looked at killua and I noticed that he is also in deep thought maybe he's thinking what I'm thinking, that would be cool-

To be continued...