Spiders👉👈

"Oh I didn't expect you to agree right away anyways since you are still learning nen we will take turns to train you each day one of us will train you we will start tomorrow I will train you alright?"said chrollo
"Ok"
then a huge man came up to me and said,"hey kid I am uvogin but call me uvo."
"Nice to meet you uvo," and then my feet couldn't touch the ground anymore I looked under me and realized that I was flying or uvo was holding me up I looked at him and saw that he was holding me up with one hand then he said, "hahahahaha kid you are so light I can hold you up with one finger." "Uvo put her down and stop shaking her you are literally going to crush her." Thankfully he put me down then the same women said,"hello there am pakunado call me paku." " Hey paku."

Timeskip (after they all introduced themselves )

"We have all told you our names aren't you going to tell us yours?" Said shalnark.

"Oh sorry, My name is Lexi am 11." I said then all of them gasped and looked at their boss who said,"I didn't know you were 11 this might be a problem cuz not all of our missions are appropriate but don't worry for now let's just focus on training you. "

"Oi btw where do you want your tattoo to be." Asked phinks.

"Oh um... on my ankle."I said

"Follow me."said feiten.
I nodded and followed him into another room it was filled with torturing stuff he is probably the one responsible for these things,"Sit" I nodded and sat I lowered my socks and pointed at the place I want my tattoo to be, he nodded and put his hand on my leg I flinched at his touch his hands were cold but my body was much colder my leg started shaking from his touch. He looked at me and I can see that his eyes softened and he said, "You need to stop shaking it won't turn out well if you keep doing that."
I tried to stop shaking but I couldn't I wasn't shaking because I was cold but because I am not sure if I want this do I want to be a killer? Do I want to be a thief? I mean sure I killed 6 men today but it was for self defense and I stole James clothes because one: I didn't want to be hunted again, two: he stole 4 years from my life it's only fair. Do I want to become a spider 🕷️ I don't have a choice anymore I already told them I will join plus I don't have anything else these guys are offering to train me and to help me live why would I decline their offer,"Are you scared of me?" Asked feiten.
"I um... I am s-scared of all of you." I said ugh now they will think am weak.
"We wont hurt you there is no reason for you to be scared. " He said. Although his voice was cold but I feel calm after I heard his words breath in breath out ok I think am ready I looked at my leg it was shaking less than before, then feiten said,"alright am gonna  start ." I nodded I shut my eyes hard ready for the pain but before I knew it he was done it didn't hurt I looked at it and it looked really nice, "thank you." He only nodded and walked outside I followed behind him after we went out they all looked at me I lowered my sock and there it was the tattoo of the infamous phantom troupe then Chrollo said,"Welcome to the phantom troupe Lexi."