The massacre

Gon and Killua visit the Yorknew City market. Gon decides to buy a new cell phone and they run into Leorio. As the three reunite, the group chats about Nen and later tells Leorio about the game Greed Island. They gather some information about increasing their funds and Leorio has an idea about a certain way called "Bind"

.Leorio, Gon, and Killua invite people off the street to participate in their event where people can challenge Gon in an arm-wrestling contest and if they win they can obtain a diamond worth 3 million. Allot of people gathered around them and people started to talking about how amazing gon was, Lexi heard from a group of men in an alley and followed them , she watched gon beat grown men easily, she wished she could come closer and talk to them but she knew better, Night comes and Gon continues to win when suddenly a girl challenges him. Lexi tenses as she sees shizuku approaching gon, but she tries to hide her nervousness because she knew that they would easily know she's there. The match is intense but at last Gon wins.

The auction was about to begin as Kurapika and Melody stood at their positions.

Baise, Ivlenkov, and Tocino have been deployed into the Underground Auction, an event where Mafia Community leaders from around the world gather to express their wealth in the form of auction. With all the guests gathered in the auctioning room, Feitan and Franklin, walk onto the front stage disguised as the hosts. Upon welcoming them all the to the event, Feitan cuts his speech short, and Franklin lets his Nen bullets fly, killing nearly everyone in the room. Tocino attempts to defend himself and his comrades with his Nen ability but is unable to block Franklin's bullets. He then realizes that the bullets were made of Nen. Baise and Ivlenkov quickly flee out of the room but are met by another member of the Troupe, Shizuku. She attacks the two with her own Nen ability, a conjured vacuum cleaner named Blinky. After Franklin killed all the people, Shizuku uses Blinky to suck in all the bodies and blood from the auction house, leaving no traces behind.

Kurapika contacts Dalzollene to report the current situation at the auction house, including that all the merchandise to be auctioned has been taken. The entire Mafia Community then sets out on a manhunt to capture the thieves. Meanwhile, the members of the Phantom Troupe escape by a hot air balloon. Uvogin informs their leader that the merchandise was gone before they arrived at the safe. Since the Mafia had taken steps before their arrival, Uvo reasons that there must be a traitor among them. Their leader, Chrollo Lucilfer, however, explains that a traitor would have nothing to gain from this situation, thus there surely was not one within the Troupe. They learn that the Shadow Beasts, an elite group of assassins under the Ten Dons have been called in to deal with them and that a member of the Shadow Beasts was the one responsible for emptying the safe beforehand. Chrollo then gives the orders to kill any Mafia member that stands in their way in order to draw the Shadow Beasts out.

The Troupe's hot air balloon is soon spotted by the Mafia and shot down. The Community, as well as the remaining Nostrade bodyguards, rush to the area where the balloon has landed. The Mafia attempts to surround the Troupe, who are watching on a cliff from above. Uvogin decides that he will be the one and only to take on the Mafia and jumps down, ready to put on a show alone. He begins to easily pick off the members of the Mafia with only his brute strength, appearing to be an unstoppable force. Even an anti-tank bazooka had little effect against him. Kurapika and his comrades, who are watching from afar, are stunned by the power that Uvogin possesses and are afraid to go after him. While Dalzollene says they cannot abandon their mission, Melody hears the sound of another group headed towards them. Suddenly, a worm-like beast appears from below the ground and introduces himself as Worm. Rabid Dog, Leech, and Porcupine, also members of the Shadow Beasts, appear. The Shadow Beasts confidently say that they will handle the Phantom Troupe and enter into the battlefield.

The Shadow Beasts take on Uvogin.
But uvogin handles them.With the Shadow Beasts down, Kurapika, with his eyes burning scarlet, tries to move in. He is stopped by Dalzollene, but somewhat hostilely resists. Melody stops the two's feudings by playing a song on her flute, calming everyone surrounding her. Although now appearing calm, Kurapika tells the group that he still must go after Uvogin. Using his Chain Jail, Kurapika pulls Uvogin out from the crater and takes off with the rest of the Nostrade Family by car. While in the car, Uvogin attempts to speak but is quickly silenced by the agitated Kurapika. Kurapika mentally goes over the self-imposed limits of his abilities while driving Uvogin to the hotel.

After capturing Uvogin, Kurapika, along with his fellow bodyguards, are tailed by the other members of the Phantom Troupe with the help of Machi's Nen thread and needle she attached to Uvogin. However, Owl from the Shadow Beasts suddenly jumps in front of the car where the Phantom Troupe members are currently riding in and entraps them using his Fun Fun Cloth. All the members are able to escape, except Nobunaga who gets caught due to his position in the car. The members that escaped recognize Owl. Then later, the other remaining Shadow Beasts appear. After underestimating the Troupe, the Shadow Beasts recklessly attack them, even though Owl warns them to take caution for he knows what they're capable of.

All of the Shadow Beasts are killed by Feitan and Shizuku except for Owl who they plan to interrogate to find the location of the auction house treasures. Meanwhile, the Nostrade Family bodyguards are back at their headquarters. Uvogin is held captive and is unable to move due to the poison instilled in his body and asks them how long he had been asleep. Dalzollene makes him realize his situation and stabs him using his sword, but it is easily broken by Uvogin's body protected by Nen. They ask Uvogin about the treasures and he answers them truthfully. Uvogin proposes a deal that if they free him, he will let them live. Kurapika asks him where the bodies of the Mafia Community people went at the auction since his comrades were part of them and Uvogin tells him that they killed them all because they had to. This angers Kurapika and he punches him in the face.

Owl is tortured by Feitan and gives up easily. He then gives him the treasures. Hisoka asks Chrollo for permission to go meet someone. Dalzollene calls the Mafia and gives them their location to surrender Uvogin to them.

In an abandoned amusement park, Hisoka meets with Kurapika. Hisoka tells Kurapika the things he knows about the Phantom Troupe and asks him if he wants to team up. If he agrees he will tell him the abilities of the 7 Phantom Troupe members he knows. Lexi spies on them and after kurapika leaves she shows herself.

To be continued...