Drapetomania

Lexi pov:

I made my way to the addressed place, and I met up with the spiders, as I have guessed they were counting on me to take down the guy, Shalnark warned me of his Nen, he stated that it's very tricky. I took his advice and broke into the mansion, it was beautiful not gonna lie, too bad I'm going to ruin this place... well whatever.

I started searching for the mafia guy while killing some guards on the way, then I finally found his office or bedroom whatever it was, I broke in and there he was...packing his gold and money into a suitcase. Such a spoiled brat.

" You're so confident that you're leaving and so you've decided to pack your wealth huh?"I said in disgust.

"AND WHO WILL STOP ME??"

"JEEZ, I was just asking no need to get mad." I sighed.

Just when I was about to attack the man I felt like I got frozen in my place unable to move while struggling I heard him say,

"HAHA, I got you just where I planned and don't even try to break out of this because it will just end up with you wasting more of your energy, you're stuck! "

"God, this sucks!"I answered sarcastically.

"My nen is simple I create a conversation with my opponent and the moment they answer they're stuck, the only way out is that I stop it which I will not!" He laughed maniacally.

Ok so this guy is either stupid to tell me how his nen works or he underestimates me and both of the choices, piss.me.off

I activated my nen ability immense strength and I could feel my body double it's strength I to move but the guy seemed to get irritated by my actions.

"O, so you're trying to break free, you think it's that easy huh I'll show you what I can do! You'll pay for what you've done to my house you low lives!"

Suddenly something happened to me it was like I turned blind or something like that all I could see was black and I couldn't hear anything anymore, it was just me and my thoughts, I felt an overwhelming urge to run . Then somehow I started seeing killua and gon and how shocked and sad they were when I snapped at them, then I saw when I got kidnapped a few years ago and how I got abused after that I saw the moment where my mom left me and my whole village was massacred. It was torturing me with my past so that must be his second ability. Well whatever it was I just wanted it to stop it was painful.

Although I couldn't really see or feel reality but I could still use my nen well that's an advantage, I created an illusion of the boss and I made it talk to the guy, it was ten times harder of course due to the lack of concentration, Chrollo is a famous criminal and he is well-known he must be so scared.

After a few seconds of torture, the guy stopped using his nen on me and I fell which caused the illusion to fade, the guy was quick to react, he launched an attack I was barely able to dodge but I did and I sharpened my claws and killed him.

Man, it could've been much easier if I did that the moment I saw him but instead my dumbass had to do a little chit-chat with him. Ugh anyways it's over nothing to do.

I texted shal and told him that the mission is over, soon guilt started washing over me while going back to heaven's arena, I broke them and left like an idiot as if I didn't care, I've always been bad at these things.

I had no idea what to do to make up for everything to tell them that I'm a monster and that I'm sorry for hiding that from them. But I had no idea how to speak up, to tell them the truth.

I entered my room and made my way to the bathroom all I needed was a hot bath to clear my mind, I turned on the water and closed the curtains I put some music on and got rid of my dirty clothes, I got into the water and I sighed. Man that was amazing.

After showering I wore a comfortable pyjama, got some leftovers to eat,and I plopped on the couch to watch tv.

While watching tv I finished eating and I started to feel my eyelids closing slowly.

Timeskip the next week:

After a lazy week of staying in bed, reading books, watching tv.

A knock on the door, disturbed my peaceful day, I was ready to murder whoever this person was...untill I opened the door and saw my two best friends. And all the anger and sadness left me.

"Hey lexi, it's been so long we miss you so much, why haven't you been around?!?!"

"Umm"

"Let us in baka, the people are staring." Killua said.

"Oh yeah...my bad."

"So whats up with you disappearing?" Killua stated.

"I thought you were mad at me for you know and I just-"

"Well sure we were sad but THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU JUST DISAPPEAR BAKA WE THOUGHT YOU DIED OR SOMETHING DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!"

"Yeah lexi please don't leave us."

"I'm sorry, I did not know what to do."

"That's okay, we forgive you!" Gon said he jumped and hugged me.

I started suffocating from the lack of air which thankfully got the blushing killua's attention,

"Oi baka you're going to kill her!"

"Heh sorry"

"It's alright."  I said while trying to catch my breath.

To be continued...

Hey everyone it's the author, I just wanted to say that the sentence that I wrote in bold in this chapter is the meaning of the title, just wanted to make everything clear;)