Tacenda 2

Timeskip two month later:

Two long months had passed, me, gon and killua meditated and we watched some movies together it was really fun, I also met up with machi one day while going back to my room, we decided we'd go out and hangout with Paku and Shizuku at the mall and so we did, I also had a small talk with hisoka which ended up in me getting away from the psychopath, Chrollo kept calling me to check if everything was okay and I had to assure him over and over.
This morning Wing-san removed the ribbon and explained how it worked to the boys.

It's noon and the boys are finally taking the water divination test which shows which category they belong in, I have a slight idea about their categories but to make sure I came to watch.

"Alright boys today we are going to do the water divination test it's a test you take to know which category you belong to, let me show you first." Said Wing-san.

Wing-san put a glass full of water and a leaf on top of it, then he put his hands on it's side and he let his aura flow, that's when the water started overflowing. Yup he is an enhancer.

"What does this mean Wing-san?" Asked killua.

"This means I'm an enhancer, now you try."

Killua did what wing did and nothing happened which caused him to frown.

"Does this mean I'm not good enough?"

"No, no try tasting the water." Wing said.

Killua dipped his finger in the water and the n tasted it, gon and zushi followed his movements and,

"Wow the water tastes so sweet!!" Exclaimed Gon.

"Yeah it tastes like honey!" Said zushi.

"Indeed, that means killua is a transmuter."

While they were discussing about transmuters I took the glass and drank it, yum, sweet.

When they turned back to test gon's nen, they noticed how the glass was empty,

"My bad, i couldn't resist."

"Heh, it's alright lexi, zushi can you go fill another one."

"Os"

Timeskip (after every one did the test)

"...And that's all."

"Hey lexi-chan, can you do the water divination test?!"

Oh crap...

"Well..um...sure I can but I-uh I can make a mess, and I don't want to ruin the place so best to not do it." I said the last part really quick.

"No no, it's ok lexi-chan, i can clean it later."
Said Wing-san.

Oh boy...

"Well okay fine." I mumbled.

I put my hands around the glass and I let my aura flow unlike killua,gon, and wing, whose aura are white mine is a rare color it's a dark blue colour or indigo they call it.
The aura started flowing slowly then it became stronger which resulted in breaking the glass and then the glass melted and became blood.I took my hands away stopped my aura, I looked at the mess I made and damn I thought it has become even stronger than before, i looked up and realized the boys' priceless expressions, it was like they saw a ghost.

"I'm a specialist." I said trying to break the uncomfortable silence.

"Incredible!"exclaimed wing.

"I've felt that aura before." said killua

"Yeah, the same aura we felt back at the day of the fight between the little shadow and the wizard."

Oh no...

"What, what do you mean?"

"There is two choices, it's either that you were there when the fight was being held or you are the little shadow."

I stayed quiet, I knew I shouldn't have done that but it's hard when they keep asking.

"Lexi-chan tell us that this is wrong please, tell us that you were only watching the fight." Pleaded gon.

"No gon, it's true I am the little shadow and yes that was a sample of my aura, I didn't expect you two to find out so soon." I said.

"No, it can't be." Gon said.

"You kill, like it's normal to you and it didn't seem like it was your first, why else are you hiding from us!" Oh god killua why are you so smart can't you be little dumber.

"That's all I'm willing to say today." I said and I turned and made my way out.

Ok, i didn't mean for it to sound so mean but If they react to this situation like this what will they say when they find out about me being a spider!!

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hey lexi."

"O hey shal, what's up?"

"You're needed immediately"

"For?"

"A mission"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I'm sorry but there's nothing to it now so hurry up, I'll send you the address."

"Alright I'll be there."

"Bye."

I checked the address and it was a mafia's man's house Mr.Rogers he's a well known guy especially in New york city and we're supposed to kill him, I wonder why though anyways it's only me, uvogin, machi, and phinks on this mission. They are killing the guards at the moment that'll give me enough time to kill the head. Great.