F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Lexi P.O.V
We all got on the airship going to the third phase they told us we will be arriving at 8:00 am so we still have a lot of time I followed hisoka to a room then I noticed that I have always been following him like a lost puppy, even before the hunter exam but I don't think he minds it or does he?

"Hisoka I have just noticed how am always following you, do you use your bungee gum on me?"

"~No I don't, but I always like your company my little fruit~" he said while chuckling.

"Oh I see, I'm gonna go see what the others are doing am not going to sleep now anyways." I left the room quickly cuz I didn't want to hear what he was going to say, I then started looking for the others when I found them they were sitting next to a large window which had a beautiful view I walked up to them and as soon as they noticed me they stopped talking and just stared at me,"hey."I said trying to form a  smile but it didn't work so I put on my usual poker face, we then felt a presence and I already knew it's owner the old geezer!! Jeez everytime I see him I feel so annoyed I wonder what he wants now!!

"you are fast for an old man." Commented killua.

Timeskip(the chairman have somehow convinced us to go against him in a game.)

I know the game and how it's going to end the old man is strong and not an easy opponent we have played this game together before I got pissed off the first few times but then I understood his tricks and won the game I hope am the only one who got better.

"My turn, my turn!" I said after killua hit the chairman's leg...that didn't get affected.

"This old geezer has an iron leg I felt like my bones broke! 💢" Said an angry killua.

"Careful he is really good." said killua I just nodded and smirked in return, he is going down.

I stood infront of the old man smirking he looked like he was trying to read my mind, the moment gon said,"START!" I ran full speed toward the chairman in return he just moved to the right and that's when I created an illusion of myself behind him unfortunately he saw it and moved to the left but at that moment I (the real me not the illusion.) GOT THE BALL!!! The chairman looked surprised but then he smiled and said,"And you beat me again little girl, you never fail to amuse me." Meanwhile gon's mouth turned to an'O' and killua looked like he was trying to process what has just happened they're faces were priceless.😂 I mean of course they won't be able to understand untill they learn nen.

I walked toward the door and said,"The old man is skilled it took me a lot to be able to beat him in this game I wish you the best of luck I'm gonna go rest good night:)"I left the room thinking about what happened earlier 'Do I consider gon and killua friends?' was the question I was thinking about I never had friends after I left my island and I consider the troupe as my family... Should I be friends with them? Or should I just ignore them? They were really fun to hangout with to be honest but if we become friends I will drag them into my messy life and I really don't want to do that...God am really stupid I don't even know if they want to be my friends or not with me, so why am I even thinking of this:(

I made my way back to the room hisoka and illumi are in but then I changed my mind these to can be creepy at night so I turned around and headed to Leorio and kurapika's room it's not their room they are sharing it with other people but am just gonna sit I don't want to sleep tonight.

When I entered they were all asleep they looked peaceful, I don't remember the last time I slept peacefully without nightmares, I found an empty spot near the window so I went there, put my backpack, and sat I got out a book Chrollo stole for me and started reading. After about 10 minutes of just sitting and reading the door opened revealing a mad killua with some blood covering his fingers seems like am not the only one who gets pissed from the old man, when killua entered I immediately looked away but unfortunately he didn't get the message he came and sat next to me I felt so frustrated and guilty I never felt guilty for doing anything; killing, stealing, or torturing people so why am I feeling guilty now. I kept looking at my book pretending to read but this trick would have worked on the innocent gon NOT KILLUA,

"I know you're not reading." killua said while smirking.

"Ok fine I wasn't, but now I'm gonna read." I said.

"No uh...wait...I...I wanna a-ask you a question." Killua said while playing with his fingers.

"What is it?"I asked worriedly.

"Did you really mean what you said to hisoka back there?" He asked.

I felt like a rock was placed on my shoulders,"What do you mean?" I asked trying to act innocent.

"You know what I mean lexi." He said while glaring daggers at me.

I gulped and said,"I...I really... don't know,.. I once had friends before but they are dead now and It was a long time ago...so I don't know what you are to me." I answered honestly.

He thankfully believed me and smiled then he said," I also never had friends before, so I was wondering if you see me and gon as your friends."

"I don't want to drag you two into my messy life I always get into trouble it's like I attract the wrong people." I explained.

"You won't, we will be the ones to help you through it so...friends?" He smiled.

"...friends."I said with a tiny smile.

To be continued...