Recurring Nightmare

The UA staff were on high alert as they convened for a war talk for the first time in a long while. Only during the MLA war were they this tense. Nezu, the old principal of UA, worked as an advisor under Momo Yaoyorozu, who had now taken the mantle of active principal within the hero school. Denki Kaminari worked as an English Teacher, Tenya Iida as Maths, Kyoka Jiro as Homeroom for Class A, as well as Music and Art teacher, Enjiro Kirishima worked as Heroics teacher, Itsuka Kendo as Homeroom teacher for Class B, and Eri Aizawa as the school nurse. They sat with other members of the staff, as well as a few of the top heroes, including Bakugo Katsuki, the world's current #1, Dabi, the secretive #2 hero, Uraraka Ochako as #4. They were all called together because of Momo's cryptic message, but it seemed that Dabi, who was already in a particularly sour mood, knew what was going on, his eyes were red from crying blood.

As people got settled in, Momo cleared her voice in order to properly start the meeting. "We called this meeting today due to the unfortunate passing of our Villain Tactics teacher, Himiko Toga."
All of them were shocked, eyes widening and some with tears forming... with the exception of Dabi. Uraraka, one of the blonde's best friends, asked quietly, "Himiko's dead? How?"

Momo's answer was both direct and cryptic. "Her neck was snapped by a villain. One we all know particularly well."

Everyone thought for a moment, before Bakugo's eyes widened first. "Don't tell me he's... back ..." Kaminari, Mina, Sero and Kirishima were uneasy about that particular response.

The rest, who were confused at the current moment, asked, "Who are you worried about?"

Bakugo looked at Momo, and she nodded, "Yes, we believe it was him. She was found at the warehouse he was supposed to have been burnt at."

To that, the blond slammed his head into the table, surprising everyone, his voice was muffled as he shouted, "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!"

Dabi spoke up. "There was one room, untouched by the fire. That's where he hid. She found it, opened it... and he killed her. I don't know why he would do that, considering all she did for him..."

"Damn... we have to warn people!"

Everyone who didn't know everything was demanding answers. "Who are you talking about?!"

At this point, Bakugo was in a calmer state of mind... well, slightly so. "Springtrap. He fucking survived."

The whole room remained silent. It had been 25 years. Why return now? And how would he have survived without food or water?

Meanwhile, Bakugo shook his head at their discussion. "He doesn't need fucking food and water. He's a shitty robot."
While a lot of... curious glances... were on the number 1 hero, wondering how he knew that, Dabi cursed him, "My only regret is not watching him fucking burn. All Himi wanted was his forgiveness..."

Itsuka Kendo asked, "What do you mean?" Many of the other teachers who were not part of class A were also confused.

Momo turned to look at her fellow teachers, incredulously, "You all didn't know who he is? Why he attacked the LOV, blaming them for his first death?"

A collective, but tentative, "No...?" was all she received in response.

Dabi responded to them, "You all know his name. The LOV and I only knew him as the hero in training, Deku ."

The rest of old Class 1A was shocked. Even Ochako, who thought he was dead the entire time, and it was just a strange coincidence. After all... nobody could lose that amount of blood without dying... "W...what?"

Dabi explained Himiko's mindset. "Himi was guilty about her role in his death... when he came back from the dead, she made it her mission to atone. He used her, and killed her because of her guilt." He slammed the table in response to the last part, frustrated he couldn't convince her otherwise.