Rebirth and a New Friend

A few hours after being rudely interrupted by her father, Katsumi Bakugo glanced down at the "gift" he got her. The cover was standard for a hero game, with the main character plastered on front... but... the villain also got equal spotlight. Usually they were relegated to the back cover, but this one wasn't. Taking a closer look at the design, she found that the villain was mechanical, and decrepit, the compleete opposite of her father. Looking at the top of the box, the title was just as intriguing: "The one enemy he feared: The story of Springtrap and Dynamight". Granted, she didn't know much about this topic, due to a mix of her own disinterest, and her parent's refusal to talk about it. Her mom, who spent far more time with her than Katsuki did, avoided the topic when possible, but did give her an abridged version. But... due to that, she didn't trust that account of the information, and decided to discard all of it. It didn't matter, since it was old news. But now... Katsumi knew she'd have to investigate this on her own afterwards to come to an unbiased view on the matter. Opening the box, she gingerly picked up the CD disk, and put it into her machine. After a short setup and installation, it was ready.

As soon as she executed the game's command files, a window popped up. It offered a VR experience. VR? Sure, why not? I have the equipment right here. Grabbing her tailored headset, she hooked it up placed it on her head. Unlike VR of the 21st century, this VR experience created a neural link between the user and the technology, allowing for greater immersion, as players could feel everything in the game instead of only seeing or hearing it. It was a risky tech, but one she was ultimately unafraid of. As soon as the device was registered by the computer, she selected the "Play" button.

Izuku woke up in a void. Everything was pitch black, but he could see himself clearly. Looking around, he had to ask: "Where am I...?"

It didn't remain a void forever. Wireframes sprung out from nothing, branching and linking together, forming shapes. Then, textures formed and loaded onto each wireframe, and then he found that he was at the front of UA. "How...?" He approached the building looking at himself in the reflective glass. He looked like a mix of his old self and Springtrap. He was tall, at 7'10", with golden hair and vibrant green eyes. He wore a golden suit, but it was torn in multiple places. Not enough to be useless, but enough to show wear and tear. His flesh was missing in multiple places, and mechanics replaced what would've been exposed bone. On top of his hair sat two mechanical rabbit ears, the right one missing half, with wires sticking out. The ears moved based on his thoughts, and as he experimented with what he could do, found that wires could be directly manipulated similarly to Jirou's headphone jacks. He struck a pose, almost laughing at how absurd his life had become, noting, "So this is what I look like now..." 

However, sound had just loaded in as well, and music started to play from somewhere behind him

However, sound had just loaded in as well, and music started to play from somewhere behind him. Looking around, he found the source... just behind another person. They were moving around, having just entered the grounds. Knowing his reputation, Izuku hid, not wanting to be found, but still watching them with interest. Wondering why there weren't any people, he realized that he didn't have enough data to make any kind of assessment. It was a girl, roughly his age, when he was back at UA last. She looked like a girl version of bakugo, with long vibrant blond hair, and a face that looked more similar to Ochako than Bakugo, but with a, frankly ugly looking disinterested expression. Why is she so... bored? And why does she look like a mix between Uraraka and Bakugo?! The now golden haired man followed from a distance as she entered the building curious as she was immedaitely confronted by... his old class. Fascinated, he observed as she experienced the exact same events he did, in a twist of perspective. He couldn't keep his thoughts within his head as he witnessed everything. "What the hell? Why is she being subjected to what I was?" Realizing what would happen, he dashed to where he knew the suit was. When he arrived, he waited for her to arrive. Arriving not too soon after Izuku did, she ran as quickly as possible. She was looking around for something. Is this how desperate I was? She saw the suit, disbelieving her situation, approached and got within it in an instant. Based on that interaction, he was shocked. Then the rest of everything started to make sense. The wireframes, the audio, the visuals not being completely perfect... How... oh wait... is this a fucking video game?!