W I N N E R T A K E S A L L

Now that DOTD is completed, i'll be shifting my main focus on finishing Winner Takes All!

You guys can read this book of mine until it's time for The Collision Of Chances. Your support would be appreciated!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗪 𝗜 𝗡 𝗡 𝗘 𝗥    𝗧 𝗔 𝗞 𝗘 𝗦   𝗔 𝗟 𝗟

BLURB

I hate you so much, I breathe, my fingers trembling with anticipation as I unbutton his shirt, craving the feel of his bare body against mine.

The feeling's mutual, Rivers. Jace's lips pull into a lazy smile, his fingers gripping my bare thighs. Which is what makes me wanna fuck you even more.

⇆ ⇆ ⇆

Jordyn Rivers.

Twenty year old soccer player with a mouth of a sailor and an attitude that would give Regina George a run for her money.

When she gets accepted into California State University along with her two best friends, she can't wait to be released into the American college life. To have fun, be free, and of course - continue playing varsity soccer.

Arriving at college, she inevitably stumbles across Jace Parker.

All star basketball player, captain of the varsity team. Professional player on and off the court. Walks, talks, breaths and probably sleeps like he's the shit. And he is. Girls want him and guys want to be like him.

The two hot heads cross paths, and long story short, it's hate, and electric attraction at first sight.

They say you can't fight fire with fire.

Two sports. Two pro-athletes. One goal. And a whole lot of tension.

Winner takes all.

Things are bound to get real dirty.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TROPES IN WINNER TAKES ALL

- rivals to lovers

- bisexual female main character

- college sports romance (soccer x basketball)

- enemies with benefits

- strong female lead

- both characters are athletes

and so much more !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I hope you guys check it out! I guarantee you'll love these characters as much as you loved the ones in DOTD.

Until next time,
Take care!
Braeden.
❤️