Optimus's Origins & Meetings

Me: I am so sorry for the long silence, but I'm back from training for the Amry Reserve. I did not make it, that type of life is not for me. Only 1% of people manage to get in.

But I'm back now and I know what I want to do in my life. First things first is updating this story. Hope you like this chapter!

Now, please enjoy the chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vision or Dream - *Talking*
Cybertronian speaking - "Talking"
Comm Link Bot/Con/Human/Over Video - "talking"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Abelia

Abelia sighed, breathing deeply as hot water surrounded her in the tub. Her eyes were closed, her head resting against the headrest that Epps put on the edge of the tub. It was something he got for his wife when she was pregnant for her head to rest against while taking a bath.

After having four kids, the woman probably deserves a lot of baths.

But the ache in her legs has faded, she felt a whole lot better after getting something to eat and drink. She also fell asleep for about three hours in the room she was given. She woke up and made a beeline to the bathroom.

She opened her eyes, held her breath, and dunk herself into the water. She rubbed her hair, pulling her hands through it, getting all the dirt and grime out of it. She lifted herself out of the water, shaking her head clear and taking a breath.

Abelia couldn't believe her life now. Started having weird dreams, brought a car that turned out into an alien robot, met other aliens robots, became part of an alien war, became friends with the Autobots, befriended Will and his men, became the Allspark, discovered she was part Cybertronian, got disowned, became the Autobots spokesperson, and learns Optimus and her are now siblings because of the Allspark.

What a spin the last couple of days turned out to be.

She raised her hands, looking at the wet water socking them, picturing the power of the Allspark following through her. It was wild, raw and she couldn't believe that power was now hers.

Focusing on her power, she tried bringing it forth. Minutes went by as she struggled and she was sure she was sweating despite being wet. Nothing happened during this time and she was sure nothing would, but she kept trying anyway.

Then she saw sparks appearing between her fingers and grinned. She kept up her thought process, humming a little tune. To her shock, the sparks kept being more pronounced. She hummed a little louder, the sparks calming and flowing around her hands.

"It appears my power of Allspark," Abelia sang softly, "Either loves hearing me sing or becomes calmer at my voice."

She sat there in the tub, humming as she watched the Allspark flow between her fingers. As she was doing this, she thought she heard voices speaking.

"Power...Allspark...Chosen."

"Gift...Her...Heart...Soul."

"Why...Chosen...Her...Power."

"Our...Sis...Lost...Fault."

She frowned, looking around, trying to find the voices speaking. They were speaking in Cybertronian, she knows that. But as quick as they came, they were gone.