Aftermath

Me: Sorry for the wait, but I've been busy with filling scholarships, drivers test, and other things.

So, this is the next chapter. There's a review in the first chapter from a guest  on Fanfiction saying, "The Mary Sue energy is strong in this one."

Let me tell you something: this story is an AU, Alternate Universe, it's gonna be different and not the same. I think reading different stories with the same plot can get boring even with different characters. Gotta change something things up.

Now that's out of the way, hope you enjoy the chapter! And thank you for the names!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vision or Dream - *Talking*
Cybertronian speaking - "Talking"
Comm Link Bot/Con/Human - "talking"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside Abandoned City

Starscream couldn't believe the outcome. Of all things to happen, the Allspark choosing its Vessel was something he'd never thought he'd see. Seeing Megatron get killed by the human girl turned Vessel, who also became a Cybertronian for a short time, was something he never thought of. Witwicky girl, she was more then what she seemed to be. Getting shot with the energy ball she shot at him which revealed him to the F-22 pilots also annoyed him, where he was hit aching.

And it was just great as well, that he would be the last Decepticon alive on this planet to report back. Starscream grumbled. This was just...wait...an Energon signal, a Decepticon Energon signal. Alive.

Starscream turned, flying in the direction the signal was coming from. Away from the abandoned city, was a familiar Decepticon who was leaning against a rock, looking up at him as he held his wounds. Well, at least some con was also alive beside him.

Starscream transformed, landing in front of Barricade. Barricade narrowed his optics at him, glancing back in the and behind him like he was expecting someone else to follow him.

"No one else is coming," Starscream huffed.

Barricade gave him a look, "And why is that?"

"They're dead," Starscream stated, crossing his arms, "You and I are the only two alive."

Barricade paused, taking in what Starscream just said. When he did, his optics wide before he shot up, grabbing Starscream's throat with a clawed hand. He growled in the second-in-command's face.

"Dead?! Last two?! Megatron died?! How?!"

Starscream shoved Barricade off him, aiming his missiles at him.

"It was the human girl! She killed him!"

"How can the human brat kill him?! She's weaker, smaller, and easily killable!"

"Not anymore! She's the Allspark now!"

"WHAT," Barricade couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was Starscream off spouting lies again?

"The Allspark or Cube chose her! She used her power to kill Megatron! I saw it happen!"

"Your lying!"

"Does this wound look like I'm lying?! Add on to the fact to the fact we can't sense the Allspark anymore?!"

Barricade paused, taking in Starscream's wound and point. As much as he didn't want to believe it, the wound wasn't made by a Decepticon or Autobot weapon. And if the human girl was indeed the Vessel, then...