Chosen Vessel

Me: Glad everyone liked my come back.

As for the Sam and Mikaela thing, I recently have a new poll upon fanfiction. I was thinking of Transformers Generations, which got me into Transformers besides the film, and thought, "What if I replace Sam with Spike? People like Spike better than Sam. And then Mikaela can be his girlfriend instead?" So, a new poll, either add Sam and Mikaela or replace Sam with Spike. I would like to know what you think.

Let's get one with the story! I don't own Transformers, I only own Abelia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vision or Dream - *Talking*
Cybertronian speaking - "Talking"
Comm Link Bot/Con/Human - "talking"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hit it," Burke yelled, leading the other soldiers to fire at Demolisher.

With the battle going on, Will and the Autobots were forced to fight back and not chase after Abelia liked they hoped. Still, that didn't mean they would let her be on her own. But they couldn't run after her with the Decepticons firing at her.

"Cover fire," Ratchet yelled, shooting at Demolisher, allowing Ironhide to back up and shoot his cannons at the Con.

Ironhide turned from shooting Demolisher, seeing Blackout flying close and shooting one of his missiles at them. Ironhide growled, grabbing a rusted truck and throwing in the path of the missile with a shouted warning to the soldiers, "Watch out!"

The soldiers took cover, Ironhide grunting as the force from the missile hitting the rusted truck knocked him back. He got up quickly through.

Epps got out of his cover, looking up, catching sight of Blackout and Starscream flying away. Epps realized with horror that they were going the way Abelia ran, most lucky to try to catch her. He turned to alert his friend.

"Will! Blackout and Starscream are after Abelia!"

Will cursed in his head, looking around. He spied Ironhide and Ratchet.

"Ratchet, Ironhide! Abelia's being chased by Blackout and Starscream," Will shouted, pausing to fire a couple of rounds at Demolisher's face, "I can't go after her! You two must!"

"We got this...Handled," Bumblebee said.

"Get tha lil' missy safe," Jazz shouted, bringing out his Cyber Rifle.

"Got it," Ironhide said as he ran ahead. Ratchet looked at them, "Be careful. I believe Abelia will be upset to hear any of you got injured."

Ratchet followed Ironhide, shooting his gun at Demolisher one last time before running off. Will watched them go, hoping they would get to Abelia before the Decepticons do. Seeing Abelia hurt was enough, knowing she was in threat of a coma and Decepticons pushed it.

When all of this was said and done, he was gonna make sure Abelia was treated the way she deserved.

A BANG brought Will out of his thoughts and back out to the battlefield. He gritted his teeth, took aim at Demolisher, and fired.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Optimus

Optimus drove out of the alley, entering the fray. Spying his enemy Megatron of top of a building, Optimus drifted to a stop, something almost impossible to do with a real rig. Optimus transformed, entering a battle stance, hunched down and fist out with battle mask drawn.