A Seer And Blushing Bee

Me: Someone in my school committed suicide yesterday (10/23/19) and this is the reason I'm saying this. It's not worth it, don't do it. Be strong, carry on, and wall tall. Don't give up. You'll never find out about the time you can spend if you do.

Don't end your life, for whatever reason. Something can change or you can make a change. Your pain can only transfer to others if you end your life. Even if you don't know them, you can still hurt them. Someone in the future or a future relative can get hurt by your actions because you won't know them and they won't know you besides just stories if they get told about you. Don't end your life when you were given it. Suicide is not an option. If you have these thoughts, don't. I may not know you, but you are worth it.

For those of you who favorited my story because I planned on getting back to it, well good news, I did. But I also changed things up since the last time so I would reread chapters 1-4.

Believe me, they got better. Enjoy the story!

Disclaimer: I don't own Transformers. I only own Abelia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vision or Dream - *Talking*
Cybertronian speaking - "Talking"
Comm Link Bot/Con/Human - 'talking'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earth
Location: Tranquility

Everything was silent no one speaking. Abelia had to give it to them through for what they doing because she was doing the same things to herself. How reckless was she to talk to beings and tell them she understands them?! Apparently, she doesn't know.

Abelia sighed, the silence starting to get to her.

"I hate tension. Will someone please speak and tell me what's going on and what's fricking wrong with me! How am I seeing your kind?!"

Abelia's exclaim was followed by her bringing her hand down and hitting the seat, making the car, sorry Bumblebee, jolt. Abelia brings her hands to her lap and clutches her skirt. Wincing, she looks down at the radio.

"Sorry. Kinda forgot that you were not a car."

The radio turns on and Abelia listens as separate tracks make a voice.

"How do you...understand the...lanauage?"

She raises an eyebrow at the radio.

"How can I know what I don't even have an answer? Come on, now, Bumblebee. If I knew, do you think I would be asking?"

Then another voice comes from the radio and if it wasn't for the whirls and clicks that made words, Abelia has thought it was the radio making sounds. But no, it was a voice coming through the radio.

"We don't know either. However, there might be a reason." (Optimus)

Abelia jumped, not expecting to be addressed. However, what was said stood out to her.

"Um, Optimus right? What is the reason?"

"You have Energon inside you, youngling." (Ironhide)

"Energon?"

"The blood o' our kind." (Jazz)

Abelia shook the head, backing up into the seat and stares at the radio in shock. She blinks, trying to process what was told to her and failing. What did the mean by-?