Assumptions Part 3

Me: Glad to see people liked the last chapter even when it took a while to put out. Sorry for taking a while, I was moving.

I hope that you all enjoy this chapter as well!

Have at it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vision or Dream - *Talking*
Cybertronian speaking - "Talking"
Comm Link Bot/Con/Human/Over Video/Bond - "talking"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown

Abelia gasped, shooting up from where she was lying down. She looked around finding that she didn't know where she was anymore, much less on Earth. There were golden metal buildings all around, taller than what should be possible, yet she could see it. She appeared to be in an alleyway, leaning against one such building.

She stood up and reached a hand out to touch the metal building, only to gasp in shock at seeing her metal hand. Looking down at herself, Abelia realized that she was in her Cybertronian form, Lavender. She was Lavender right now.

*I'm on Cybertron,* Lavender realized and took a closer look around at the golden metal world, seeing the many Cybertronians walking around, *The question becomes, when am I?*

*Why are you hateful? You should be grateful!*

Lavender gasped at the sudden voice. Stepping forward, Lavender walked around the corner and was floored at what she was seeing. Nightbird! She was looking at Nightbird, which means she was at a time in Cybertronian's history before Nightbird vanished without a trace. She was standing in front of a red and black femme with blue markings on her face, and what looked like wings on her back. Her Protector was a Mech who was warily watching every move Nightbird made.

The Cyber-Ninja huffed, a smile playing on her metal lips as she narrowed her yellow-gold optics. Meches and Femmes were going out of their way to stay clear of Nightbird, warily watching her like she would suddenly turn on them and read them their fates.

*Assuming I should be grateful for this gift that took me from my home, then you are sadly mistaken Windblade,* Nightbird spoke.

*You weren't taken from your home, you were brought home,* the femme, Windblade, exclaimed.

Nightbird glared, *This place was never home for me, since I was ripped from mine. It hasn't been since everyone started outcasting me for my sight. For all the talk about Seers being important, that what they see is important, for the moment that a Seer is gifted with sight no one wants, they cast them aside.*

Windblade growled, her Protector placing his hand on her shoulder to prevent her from stepping forward.

*I don't know why you were chosen-*

*Hey! Something we can agree on cause I don't know either! Say, if you ever find out, be a nice little Seer and tell me. However, I don't assume that you would,* Nightbird grinned, mocking Windblade.

Windblade, if possible, glared even more, *I don't know why you were chosen, but I'll see to it that never be honored.*

Nightbird only sighed and shook her head, *Oh, Windblade. The High Council already threatened that. Bit slow on the uptake.*