Assumptions Part 1

Me: Hello every one, here's another chapter! Sorry that it took a while, but I got a new computer so yay.

I've been waiting for this one for a while and now it's finally here.

Also, before I forget, this chapter is the start of a new Saga. It's the Second Saga: New Home and Survivors. And thank OctaviaOrPama from Wattpad for helping me when I asked for advice when I got stuck.

Enjoy reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vision or Dream - *Talking*
Cybertronian speaking - "Talking"
Comm Link Bot/Con/Human/Over Video/Bond - "talking"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On A Military Plane

Abelia sat on the plane, Will was seated next to her, and Sarah was next to him. Sarah held Annabelle, who had protective earmuffs over her little ears to protect her from the noise.

The Autobots were in vehicle form, inside two different planes. Ratchet, Bumblebee, and Jazz were with Abelia and the Lennox's. Optimus and Ironhide were in a different plane due to their size. Will and Sarah had gotten ready quickly, and Sarah got Annabelle ready as well. On the way here, the Lennox's rode with Ironhide, mostly because Annabelle's car seat worked better with him. Sarah and Annabelle were coming cause Will didn't want to leave them alone in case the Decepticons showed up, and she had clearance.

What Abelia didn't know, was that Sarah was coming along so she and Will could talk to Keller about getting the proper forms to adopt Abelia. Annabelle, well, she's a baby and can't take care of herself just yet so she's coming along as well by default. They were also coming because they didn't know how long they were going to be there this time.

A hand on her shoulder, shaking her. Abelia turned to look at her.

"We're about to land," Will stated.

Abelia nodded.

It took a couple more minutes, but they landed. Abelia was the first out of the plane and she looked around. Diego Garcia, the base the Autobots and N.E.S.T., what the human soldier's team was called, were given. It was a great place, big and away from other people, perfect for the Autobots.

The sound of engines made Abelia turn and grin, seeing the OG 5, exit the planes.

OG 5, the Orginal Group 5, is what Abelia has taken to calling the Autobots she met first. She plans on giving names to each group she meets. What she's going to call them, she doesn't know, but she wants to so she has something to call them besides first group, second group, etc.

The Autobots transformed and Abelia walked alongside Will as they entered an open hanger. Epps ran up to them.

"Our families are in the closed hanger. Figured they can see the Autobots when they're a little more awake," Epps said, he then smiled and waved at Sarah, "Hey, Sarah."

"Hello, Epps," Sarah grinned.

Epps nodded at her and turned to the Autobots, "Your friends should be landing close by within the hour. How are they arriving?"

"Same way we did," Ironhide stated.

"We also have some vehicles, motorcycles, and they could use the planes and jets around here to get an Alt Mode," Epps explained.

"Thank you," Ratchet said, surprised.

"And if they don't want anything we have, we'll get the one they want," a new voice joined them.