I'm Not Normal And My Car Is Not A Car

Me: Forth chapter! I'm really happy right now, you cannot understand. I've been waiting to work on this story for a while. I'm happy, so sue me!

That was just a joke.

Enjoy the chapter!

Disclaimer: I don't own Transformers. I only own Abelia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vision or Dream - *Talking*
Cybertronian speaking - "Talking"
Comm Link Bot/Con/Human - 'talking'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earth
Location: Qatar

Abelia remembered falling sleep on the couch. She thought she was gonna go in another dreamless sleep like most nights she had, other than the weird dream she had about the Cube, attack on a base, and being in someone else's body.

But no, when she opened her eyes, she was looking at soldiers. Looking around, Abelia saw that night had fallen. When she realized she was moving, well, the body she was in, she tried to see who it was.

Feeling that the door was open, telling her that it was present time, Abelia knew the person she was in would hear her.

She waited as the person set their stuff down on the bed before speaking.

*Hello?* Abelia tried.

The person seemed to freeze and for a second, Abelia wondered if the person thought they were hearing things when she got a reply.

*Abelia?*

Abelia gasped, realizing the person she was in was Will once again.

*Will!" Abelia exclaimed, happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will couldn't explain the sudden happiness he felt when he heard Abelia's voice. He thought he wouldn't and would have to wait to see her when he got back home, but here she was again.

*Abelia, it's good to hear your voice. How are you?*

Will finished putting his stuff on the bed and starting putting the stuff away. He listened as she told him about waking up in the nurse's office, getting her car which was mysterious to her to finally fall asleep on the couch.

By the time she was finished, he was walking out of the Barracks to call his wife.

*Sound's like your today was eventful. Your new car sounds like it has a mind of its own.*

*I know. There's just something about it that I can't seem to grasp it. I feel like it's more then what it appears. But I just don't know what. So, what are you doing, Will?*

Will smiled, not answering as he walked into the building, turning to look at a soldier sitting at a computer.

"My wife on," Will asked, going up to a computer.

"Yes, Captain," the soldier answered.

*Oh. Calling your wife?* Will felt Abelia grin and practically felt the smile in her voice.

Will pressed a button, turning the screen on and was treated with the sight of his wife blonde-haired Sarah and baby girl, Annabelle. He burst into a grin when he saw them, throwing his up in happiness as he stared at them.