I. N. F. O.

Hiiiii what's uppppp? Hope ya all are doing great 😊 and enjoying life so far. So my potato's I wanted to tell you guys that this is a book about...

an Dominative male lead that loves to control everything he sets his eyes on and a strong female lead that don't give a fuck about anyone, including him in that matter 😝

                         »quick information!«

Avatii Miller. She had a rough childhood with a kinda psychopath father. Her father owns one of the biggest mafias in NYC, and he forced his daughter to the underworld. He only let her study law because of his own selfish needs.

Her mother died when she was 15 due to cancer and left her and her 2 big brothers alone with an abusive father that hooks op with girls at the age of his own daughter every night, but does Avatii care?

Hell no she doesn't. She is locking everything and everyone out because she is afraid of betray. From that day she saw how heartless her father can kill someone she changed completely.

Angelo Hernandez. Italian mafia Don. Everything and everyone fear him all around the world. He wants people to fear him, because it gives him power that he never can get enough off.

His parents got killed by the Spanish mafia after his dad stepped down, making his first mission to get revenge of the people who killed his parents. And by now he is the KING to the mafia world.

Women. Whiskey. Money. Clubs. Cars. Mansions. He have them all. He have everything anyone could ask for but one thing he doesn't have is a heart.

As his famous sentence say:

(What is a heart?)

               ——————————————

               ——————————————

                                     VOTE

               ——————————————

I hope ya all read the information, because I'll get
straight into the story and it will be great if you guys
          knew what the hell I' m talking about.

                             Love ya potato's