Seven

Angelo's POV:
3 weeks later.

I've been keeping an eye on her for 3 weeks. The first week she was hell a problem, she kept killing my men and trying to escape till I locked her in the room and she haven't done anything that make me kill her since, which is surprising because I know she have something on her stubborn mind.

I can see it in her eyes that are burning fire.

"Lei ce l'ha fatta" Said Matteo taking my out my thoughts.
(She did made it)

"The whole shipment haven't been checked" he said giving my the file. I opened it and saw that my whole shipment is legal and haven't been checked by the cops.

It made a smirk crawl up my lips. This woman will make my whole work a lot easier. No one have ever could make it.

"Fernando" I yelled making the door open before he came to the view.

"Portami Avatii" I said making him nod before he walked out.
(Bring me Avatii)

"No one have to know about this...or her. We don't want them chasing her. She is precious in the underworld. Am I clear?" I asked. No one needs or can know about her. She is mine now.

Not sexually, but we'll make it.

"Of course Don" he said smirking before he excused himself. I opened the fill again smirking before I turned my cigarette on.

"Accedere" I said before the door opened and she came to the view. She looked hot like always. Red lips. Black all the way up and down. I liked it.
(Enter)

"Let me guess...you're shipment haven't been checked?" She said before she sat down without my premsion. She have been doing that the last couple of days which I hate, but somehow I don't comment on it.

"You've proved yourself...I don't trust you fully yet, because I know you have something on your cleaver brain of yours..." I started ignoring her question.

"Anyways...I just wanted to say that this is your new number since I deleted everything from the last one and You can leave the mansion as much as you want but remember I'll always have an eye on you so don't try anything stupid" I said before my phone started to buzz. I grabbed it and saw that it was my lawyer.

"Boss the shipment haven't been checked di-" before he could finish I cut him off.

"I want you in front of me in 10" was all I said before I hang on and looked at her again.

"Can I leave now?" She asked standing before I nodded to her. She started to walk her usual walk and swinging with her hips making me smirk.

I stood up and grabbed my keys before I headed out. The driver opened door before I went inside and saw my men already there.

Avatii's POV:

Asshole.

I'm trying to gain his stupid trust so I can also take the work his lawyer work as. I need to do it so the FBI get something to take all the mafia's down with.

I called Marcus last week from his lawyers phone since I'm threatening him. He is gonna work for us and if he don't then I'll tell Angelo about his innocent lawyer.

He torture the shit out of them. He burn them. Mark his mafias name on them. Cut in them. Set power to them. Remove their nail. Cut their body. He can do all of that and it will still not satisfy him.