One

Angelo Hernandez's POV:

"Arhhh fuck faster" the whore under me moaned making me not spare her. Her hands were about to place themselves on me making me grab them and pin them to the desk.

"Don't touch me whore" I whispered in her ear making another moan escape. I could feel she was about to cum making me move faster.

"F-fuck" she muttered breathless before I went off her. I zipped my pants while she was laying on the desk.

"Get down" I ordered making her do as told while slowly walking to where I was. She was honestly hot, she had a big ass and some perfect breasts and her face was okay.

"Here now fuck off Tiffany" I said giving her 20 thousand dollars.

"It's Mar- " she said before she stopped and look down making lift her head.

"Were you about to correct me?" I asked in a serious tone making her shake her head no.

"If I say your name is Tiffany then it's your name get it?" I asked making her nod again before I told her to fuck out my office.

I walked out to the loud music again before I saw one of my men.

"Get the car ready" I ordered him walking out the club. I headed to the car before they opened the door and I got inside.

The drive started to drive with my cars following behind. I took my phone out before I texted Matteo.

Me: get the prisoner ready I'm on my way back.

Matteo: he is waiting for you boss.

I placed the phone down again before I grabbed a cigarette. I turned it on and started to think about the ball I'm hosting this year which is here in Italy.

Many mafias will be there so they can make deals with each other's. Last year was a disaster because the cops came. I don't have a good relationship with them. They try to take me down but they can't because there is nothing on me.

That's what they think.

I'm hiding all my dirty work very well, and it's impossible to take me down.

"We are here Capo" said my driver opening the door. I stepped out and headed to the dirty basement. I opened the door making the smell of blood and dirt flood into my nose trails.

It's like a drug.

And there he was. My rat. He was stupid enough to think that no one finds out when someone betray me.

Felix fucking Becker.

"Speak" I ordered while he was chained like an animal.

"Sorry boss please spare me I was stupi-" before he could finish I cut him off by grabbing my dagger and throwing it in his chest.

"Yes you were stupid enough to think that I'm gonna spare you you bastard" I said before I ordered one of my men inside.

"Hang him...and when you do that make everyone slice in him till there is no skin on his body" I said while he was begging me for mercy.

"Oh and also don't touch the head...I want to take his brain out personally" I said walking closer to him.

I grabbed my dagger and dig it deeper in him before I took it out and removed his blood from it.