Seventen

„Being raised by cold eyes taught me not to cry."

A.M

Angelo's POV:
3 days later:

I walked to her room before I opened the door and ordered the maid out. I went to her bed and bent down to see her in the same position I left her with this morning.

She have been in coma from 3 days since she got shot. Yes shot and for me, the damn bullet was supposed to hit me but she saw it come and pushed me so it could hit her.

I don't know what to feel about it...I mean.

"Fuck..." I sighed taking my fingers through my hair.

I'll just say what I fucking feel when she wakes up.

I never thought that day will come when I'll tell a woman about how I feel towards her, but I guess what I thought was wrong.

Not feeling anything for anyone, but come on...who am I kidding my obsession with her is not only for her damn body.

It's about everything. Her body, her eyes, her mouth, her hair, her nose, her soul, her attitude. Just everything is hot and beautiful.

I looked up at her again to see her breathing slowly and peaceful, her long blonde hair was on her silk pillow looking like gold, while her perfect full lips were still not moving.

I took a loosen hair behind her pierced ear before my thumb went over her cheeks and then to her soft lips. I kissed her forehead before I stood up and left the room.

I headed downstairs to the dining hall before they all stood up. I went to my seat and saw down not bothering to tell them to sit.

The maid came and placed food in my plate while I was leaning in my chair. I told her to bring me a glass of whiskey before I looked at them.

"Sit" I mentioned, making them all sit down before they started to eat and drink while silent was on. I then noticed an idiot sitting where Avatii usually seat which made my blood boil.

"Bring me Silas" I said to the guard standing behind me before he nodded and went to the basement where he is.

I grabbed my fork before I took it through the steak and drank from my whiskey. Some minutes after groans started to be heard making me know he is hungry.

Perfect timing.

Soon my lion entered the huge door while they were pulling him trying to stop him from being so aggressive.

"Loosen him" I said not looking at them. Everyone kept looking at me then the lion making me know they think it's an crazy idea.

"Capo I don't t-" before Matteo could finish I cut him off by stabbing the knife in the steak making it stand straight.

"Did someone not hear me?!" I asked in a high voice making them all look down while chains were getting unlocked.

"Here" I said making his claws be heard on the marble before he was beside me making me push my chair back so he could came in front of me.

"Did he eat?" I asked looking at him while taking my hand roughly through his thick hair.

"He was when you ordered us to bring him capo" said one of the guard making me give a look at him before I looked up at my target.

"Bring his food here" I ordered looking at the man sitting on her place.

"Sit" I said to Silas looking down at him before he went beside my chair and sat down with a loud groan.