Thirty-One

"It's hard to forget your past when it's written all over your body"

A.M

Angelo's POV:

I pushed the door to the room open as I started to throw everything I saw in front of me away.

I thought by seeing her suffer this much will satisfy me, but hell it didn't. Not a single fucking scream.
Not a single yawn.

She was cold like ice while her whole body was tensed like a fucking statue. Her back turned into a map but she didn't bother to open her mouth.

I kept going and going hoping I'll see something but nothing. She wasn't crying, screaming, begging for mercy not a fucking thing.

I ripped my shirt as I slammed my fits on the table, trying to control my anger but nothing will help.

It's too late.

Avatii's POV:
2 week later:

I opened my eyes to the bright light above my head. My head was hurting badly and my whole body didn't feel good.

"She's awake! Inform boss" I heard a voices around me as I was trying to progress what's going on then it hit me.

Last thing I remember was him slamming my brain out on the wall after he fucked the shit out of me. My head was spinning and as if the room kept moving in circles.

I grabbed my head with both of my hands hoping it will stop to realize one of my hands had a needle making me pull it out before I felt someone's hand holding me.

"Hey hey you can't do that..." he muttered as he helped me sit straight on the bed.

"Water" I whispered with a dry throat before I grabbed the glass he gave me and drank the whole glass making it cool down my throat.

"Why am I here?" I muttered looking around me to see myself in a different room.

"You passed away due to high violence and a starving yourself and the baby, you were lucky they are still alive" he said going through some papers.

"What baby?" I said confused as I straight my back.

"O-h y-you don't know" he whispered looking up from whatever he had in his hands.

"Which baby? Am I pregnant?!" I hissed anger building inside me.

"Y-you Are in your first week of pregnancy-" I stopped him making his eyes widened.

"For how long have I been away?" I asked trying not to cry as the pain started to build up in my back.

"2 weeks" he said before I chuckled patheticly and started to shake my head no.

"This can't happen...kill them" I said looking at him. I can't be pregnant. This can't happen. I would
Rather die than bring an innocent- no two in the matter into a fucked up world like that.

I don't want to have a child that will regret living when they get old. I don't want that them to feel what I felt and what I went through.

When you're a part of the mafia you'll never escape it.

Not now.