Four

Avatii's POV:

"One more command and it's over" I said before I hang on. The bastard wants me to attend the stupid mafia ball he is invited to.

God I already hate it and it's tomorrow. But he have one last command and it's finally over. I'll move away from the states and start fresh from somewhere else.

He had 30 commands. I told him that because he was about to kill an innocent little girl after he rapped her. It was 5 years ago, I already had bought a ticket to Germany but when I knew he was about to kill the girl I went back and offered him this offer.

He knew that he couldn't control me anymore and when he saw that this offer will make him more powerful he agreed. He made me sign a contract and it ends after 10 days. So he have to choose his last command before 10 days.

He made me do a lot of things. Like a lot. He made me kill. He sold me for one night stands with men older than me, probably in his age. I felt disgusted and still do of myself and how I could do such a thing.

But do I care anymore. Hell no I don't fucking care. I am a whore what can I say, he made me into one. And the funniest thing it is that he don't care.

I grabbed my purse and went out. I'm gonna visit my moms friend. She lives here in Italy and I always visit when I'm in Italy. She is like a mom.

I went to my car and speeded off. The weather was getting warm but I still had black on. I mean why the fuck not? Soon I reached her warm house. It was so pretty. She had flowers all around the house while a big balcony was also very beautiful.

I went off and grabbed the flowers I've bought since she likes flowers before I headed to the door.

"Dio mio- Avatii I've missed you honey!" She said very excited before she hugged me making me giggle.

"I've missed you too aunty" she is not my aunty but I've always called her that.

"How are you?! And your brothers?" She said walking me inside.

"Im fine and so Are they...what about you?" I asked while she grabbed the flowers and placed them inside a rosy vase.

"Im Great honey" she said smiling before I smelled something.

"Oh my god! Are you making peanut butter muffins?!" I asked walking to the oven before I saw the most beautiful thing I've ever saw.

"Yes...god loves you he knew you'll be visiting so he made me make them" she said giggling making me smile.

We sat and talked. Well she talked she really wants me to have a bf which I honestly don't want to have.

I fucking hate men.

She then brought muffins to me and I ate them while drinking milk. Call me a child but muffins and milk are the best so shut up.

3 hours later:

I was heading home with a pink box filled with muffins. She always makes me happy and I love her. She let me be who I am when I'm sitting and talking with her.

I walked out my car and headed to the hotel room. She really wanted me to stay the night but I refused since I have to work about the case I have.

When I reached the room I took a shower and cleaned up before I placed some panties, a shirt and started to work.

Hours after hours after hours I finally finished and decided to smoke. So I walked to the little balcony and turned on a cigarette. The sky was calm and it was probably around 2 at night.