Thirty-Four

"I never thought I could be this attached, did I?"

A.M

Angelo's POV:

"I swear to god if you don't start and eat I'll pull a bullet right through your thick skull." I said looking down at her and trying to control my anger.

She finally grabbed the spoon and started to eat. She woke up in the middle of the night and thankfully the children are save.

"Are you just gonna stand and stare?" She asked placing her spoon into the he soup.

"Shut the fuck up and eat" I said knowing damn well she rolled her eyes by now.

"Where is Edward I want to talk to him." She then said again making me have another reason to kill Edward.

"Why did she stab you?" I asked making her look up.

"I don't know...probably one of your jealous whores..." she muttered under her breath as she took the spoon inside her mouth.

"Watch your fucking mouth when talking to me." I said making her jaw tense as she licked her lips.

"Sure...like it isn't true what I'm saying" she muttered again which made my fits clinch.

She looked up at me, as she licked her lips and looked back down. She started to eat again as I kept looking at her.

I turned my back as I left the room and headed towards my office. I opened the door as sat behind the desk and started to work.

I opened my mails and a saw a video someone sent. I clicked on the link as it opened and the video started and all I could see was red.

Avatii's POV:

I was waking around the mansion looking for Ed. I know Angelo will kill me if he findest out, but I couldn't care less right now.

I'm just happy that they didn't die. And I'm also gonna kill that bitch, I'm gonna torture the shit out of her myself. She fucking though she could get away with what she did? Hell no.

I walked down the stairs as I turned around and saw someone sitting in the garden. I walked further and saw Edwards body.

"Hey" I said making him turn his head as he had a cigarette between his lips.

He smiled as I went and sat beside him.

"How are you?" He asked looking at me.

"Are you gonna believe me if I say better?" I joked making him chuckle as he shake his head no.

"I can still read you like a book, so no I wouldn't" he said making me grab the cigarette from his hand as I inhaled some in.

"You can't smoke while being pregnant" he said making me roll my eyes as I took smoked in and handed it back to him.

"No shit" I muttered blowing the smoke out, before silent went on.

I decided to break this silent as I turned my head towards him and saw him looking at the big garden in front of us.

"I want you to help me" I said placing my elbows on my knees.

"With what exactly buttercup?" He asked turning his head towards me.

"I want to escape" I said making him chuckle as he looked down and shake his head no.

"You are trying to escape from the Don to the underworld himself, NOT only that but you are carrying his damn children" he started his annoying I coming out, as he continued.