Nineteen

„He's not perfect but he's all I want."

A.M

Angelo's POV:
2 days later:

"You're Not in fucking charge on me!" She yelled making me slam my fits down on the table.

"You are not fucking going anywhere!" I yelled looking up at her before she smirked and talked. I swear to god I'm gonna spank the shit out of her.

"Fucking watch me" she teased with a smirk before she walked out my office with her slutty outfit that is making me want to kill every fucking soul that looks at her.

"Get the damn cars ready!" I yelled before I grabbed my gun and shoved it back behind me.

Avatii's POV:

"Fucking asshole" I hissed before I speeded to the club. He was flirting with this fucking maid and I killed her.

Yes I did, I mean he crossed the damn line and beside he asked me to be his girlfriend, so why on earth is he flirting around with maids?!

Some time after I arrived at the club. I went out before I slammed with the door and headed to the door. One of the bodyguards came and tried to stop me from walking in.

I took my police ID out before he apologized and fucked away from my damn sigh. I opened the door making the alcohol flood to my nose trails while the music was very loud in the background.

I went straight the bar before I ordered a couple of tequila shots to warm up with. I then ordered a strong clean vodka before I also drank it making it burn my throat.

"What a hot woman" I turned around and saw a man in his late 30s making me turn my body to him before I smirked.

"What an hot and old man" I said smirking before I pushed the drink I just ordered in front of him making him smirk.

He grabbed it before he took a sip and looked at me again. He had brown eyes with an okay build body. Not muscular, yet not fat. Medium?

"What is a girl like you doing alone in a place like this-" he started before I talked.

"Marie" I said with a fake smile before he smiled and said my name.

"What can I say...not everyone deserves my attention like you" I teased biting my lower lip before he bent to my ear.

"Now that I have your attention Marie...how about we use it?" He asked making me give him a smirk before he placed his hand around my ass and started to walk us to the dance floor.

I turned around before I pressed my body against his and started to move my hips to the music. His hands were placed on my hips keeping me still while mine were behind his neck making him bite and kiss down my neck.

I turned around before he grabbed my ass from behind and squeezed it making me give him a moan in return.

"You're so fucking delicious" he whispered before he bite my neck again making me smirk a light flashed through my eyes making me look away before I saw the one and only.

He was sitting on one of the bar chairs while a whore was between his legs kissing down his neck. His one hand being on her ass while the other was holding a whiskey glass.

His eyes were pierced at me and my moves before he looked up at me making me gulp and look away.

"What about we go somewhere else?" He whispered in my ear making me give him a yes. He walked us out to a hallway before he pushed my body to a wall and went to my neck.