Six

Avatii's POV:

I woke up and found myself in a very dark room. It had dark colors and I honestly liked that. I hate the bright shit.

I checked everything and there was nothing. The door was also locked and there was a camera in the corner of the room. I ignored it and acted like I didn't see it. Someone has to play them right?

There was a clock hanging on the wall. While there were three doors. One lead to the closet that was filled with clothes. Women clothes. And the other was a bathroom and the last door was the one that is locked. There is 2 windows in the room but they are also locked.

I've tried to open them but nothing. They are glued to the damn wall. I tried to break the glass but nothing. I throw everything on it but it didn't even scratch.

It have been almost 3 hours since I stood up and no one came to the room or did anything. Each time I'll move the stupid camera moves with me making me roll my eyes.

Noisy ass he is.

After trying to find an escape I gave up and decided to take a shower since I badly need one and also I need to cover the stupid bruises they've placed on me.

I'm gonna pay them back.

After I did my business and cleaned my wounds I went out and grabbed something to wear. It's good to finally have something else than the god damn dress.

I grabbed some dark red lingerie that didn't cover much with some leather pants and jacket before I throw on some black high heeled boots.

I'm surprised they all fit perfectly, this girl that owns this knows what to wear

I'm surprised they all fit perfectly, this girl that owns this knows what to wear. Let's just hope she don't get upset like other teenagers.

I went to the bathroom before I also covered the bruises on my face with makeup. A red lipgloss caught my eyes making me smirk.

I grabbed it before I placed it on making my lips pop out. I did my hair and placed it down on my shoulders.

I then realized that I don't have my necklace around my neck. He took it. The fucking asshole took it. I'm gonna kill him if he have thrown it away, I swear I'm gonna do it.

I stood up and went to the door before I started to knock hard on it. I've done that the last hour and a guard will tell me to shut up.

"I want to talk with your boss asshole!" I yelled hitting the door but nothing.

With a frustrated sigh I took my fingers through my hair and placed the other one on my waist. I went to the bed and sat down and started to think about how the fuck I'm gonna get out of here.

I need to get out.

I don't know if I should be sure about my dearest father helping me out of here and my brothers can't do anything without him since they are pussy's. The only person I have is Melody and Marcus.