Twenty-Four

,If I can still breath, I'm fucking fine.'

A.M

Avatii's POV:
2 days later.

:Alaska:

I felt rough warm fingers moving on my arm before it went to my waist and grabbed me the way it usually does.

I opened my eyes and realized that my head was resting on his chest before I felt his heart beat, making me sit starting on the bed while his hand slowly was sliding down my waist.

"Get back" he said while my back was facing him. I turned my head to face him before I gave him a smile and went to the other side.

"Why did you do that?" He asked me while my head went to rest on his chest.

"To let your arm rest" I said while his hand was getting around my waist.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked kissing my head. He decided to take me to Alaska for a couple of days of a way to make it up for me.

I honestly didn't even want to leave his mansion because I'm feeling guilty. I have no energy to do anything and I keep thinking about what will happen if he finds out.

"Can we just stay in today?" I asked trying to find a good position to lay in.

"No because we stayed in last day as well and I will not let you stay here today" he said making me lick my lips before I talked.

"Fine but then you are gonna decide what we'll do today because I don't know." I said a bit annoyed because I really don't want to go out.

"Watch your attitude with me Bella" he said lifting my chin so I was looking into his dark grey eyes.

"Or what?" I asked still looking in his eyes before a smirk crawl up his lips making me lick my lips.

"Are you challenging me?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

"You know I can" I said confident making him smirk before his grip tightened around me as he flipped us over making me get under his huge body.

He kept looking in my eyes before he went to my ear.

"You're the only one I'll allow to challenge me " he whispered making under me wet before I felt the guilt hitting me again.

I looked away from his eyes before I took my hand and pushed his chest away slightly.

"I-I'm taking a shower" I whispered but his body didn't even move.

"Look at me" he said before I looked at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a straight face making me open my mouth.

"Nothing" I said making him give me the look he usually give when he doesn't trust anyone.

"I'm fine and there is nothing..." I said with a little smile in the end before I took his face between my hands and pulled him closer.

"Don't worry" I whispered before I felt his warm lips on mine.

Later in day: