Twenty-two

„Are monsters born or created?"

A.M

Angelo's POV:

"Get the cars ready" I said before I placed my gun around me and walked out. I pressed the button to the last floor before I saw my guards waiting.

"Take the last 2 cars and go to the Vipers, if you come back without my money you know what will happen" I said walking out to get in my car before I sat down and Matteo came.

"Brazil have the weapons ready they said it should be here by now" he said making me talk.

"Well we'll check now" I said before I turned the cigarette on.

Some time after I reached my warehouse where my shipment is. The guard in front of the door opened it before the boxes came to the view.

"When did they reach?" I asked walking to them.

"20 minutes ago but-" he said as I was about to open it. I turned my head to him and saw him looking down.

"But what?" I asked making him swallow his spit.

"They are empty" he said making my brows knit. I ignored him and looked down at the boxes before I opened them and saw nothing.

My fits clinched before all I saw was red. I throw the box across the room before I turned to my guard and grabbed him by his throat.

"Explain!" I said my hands getting wrapped against his throat.

"D-Don please-" he stated making me punch him and grab him by his throat again.

"I said fucking explain!" I yelled pushing him
To the wall.

"The c-cops t-ook them wh-when they ac-crossed Portug-al" he said trying to breath before I punched him again and took my gun out.

I pulled the trigger making the bullet go right through his skull.

"Bring me all the camera devices from when this shipment went out from Brazil and here to" I pointing my gun and Matteo before he talked.

"As you wish" he said before I ordered him to fuck out. I turned back to my guards before I talked.

"If I get another empty shipment your body's will be inside the boxes!" I yelled making them all look down.

"Yes Don" they said before I loosened my tie and walked out.

Avatii's POV:

I opened the door to the room before Angelo came to the view looking like a mess. His sleeves were reaching his elbows while his first 3 buttons were loosen making his tanned chest come to the view.

He looked up from the whiskey glass he had in his hands before I walked into the room.

"Where were you?" He asked while I untied my hair.

"Visiting a friend" I said making him start and walk close to me.

"What friend?" He asked placing his glass down before he looked at me through the mirror his hands in his pockets.

I stayed silent not knowing what I'll say. I looked at him seeing the same fire I've seen the last few weeks.

I turned my body to face him before I talked.

"My mom's friend" I said before he raised a brow making me know he isn't believing me.

"I can take you to her since you look like you don't believe me" I said trying to walk past him.