Nine

" I didn't want to be controlled..."
A.M

Avatii's Miller POV:
11 at night:

"Come on Williiiiu why nottttt" I said placing my head over Williams shoulder. I was drinking whiskey and vodka in the bar down the mansion with Willi.

"Boss will kill me" he said making me roll my eyes before I rested my head and tried to stand up.

"You look way better drunk don't you?" He asked grabbing me from my waist when I lost balance making me place my hands on his chest.

I looked in his eyes and started to bite my lips making his eyes travel them while my hands traveled up and down his chest till I started to unbutton his shit.

"Come on...wasn't it you who wanted to fuck me and get in my pants each day?" I asked innocently while his hands started to grab my ass.

I bent down his neck before I started to kiss it and pulled away. I then leaned down to his face before I kissed his lips and pulled away again.

"Fuck it" he said pushing me by my ass harshly against him making me give out a little moan to drive him crazy.

"Not so fast...my room" I said pulling away and grabbing him by his hand so he can follow me. I walked us to the room with him holding my ass the whole time.

I opened the door and made sure the damn camera was turned on so I can see if he 'don't care' if I fuck someone else.

He pushed me against the bed before he started to kiss me making me giggle. He then started to undress me and play with my breasts before he sucked them.

"You're so fucking hot" he said kissing my lips harshly. I then grabbed his dick and started to play with it till it was hard.

It wasn't as big as Angelo's and I honestly hate Williams touch on my body but I need to see if he do care.

Because if he do then I'll know that he may trust me.

Next day:

I opened my eyes and saw blood dripping down the bed making me flinch and take my legs quickly before I started to back off till my back hit the wall.

Calm down Avatii it's not what you think it is. Calm down.

I looked beside me and there he was

Angelo Hernandez.

Standing right beside the bed with a smirk on his face. I grabbed the duvet over my naked body before he started to walk close to me.

He bent down to before he went to my ear his eyes never leaving mine.

"Never. fucking. test. me" he whispered in a dark voice sending shiver down my spin.

"You fucking as-" before I could finish he grabbed me harshly by my forarm and made me stand up.

I tried to get away with one hand and with the other I held the duvet over my body till he pushed my back against the wall.

"Watch the mouth of yours or I'll not spare it...I've gone soft with you but it looks like you don't deserve it since you badly want to fuck my men" he said looking deep in my eyes making me smirk.

"You are not my boyfriend or fucking dad to tell me who I can fuck and not. If I want to fuck someone then I do it without thinking about the consequences because I don't care about them" I said bending closer to his face making his eyes get dark slowly.