Thirty-Six

" I wonder what I look like in your eyes."

A.M

Angelo's POV;

"Sorry for my what?" I asked walking towards the doctor.

"You've lost them" he said again making me pull a bullet and kill him as I stormed to the room she's in.

I walked to the bed and saw her laying lifeless on the bed, her skin was pale, her lips were purple, her body was cold.

I grabbed her by her face and turned her to me.

"Avatii...no no- wake up, Avatii-" I was shaking her but she wasn't waking up. I slammed my fits on the wall as I started to hear voices.

"She's dead because of you"

"You lost her and your children because of your selfish needs!"

"You are a monster!"

"I-I'm sorry Angelo"

I opened my eyes as I sat straight on the bed and looked around me in the darkness. It was a nightmare.

Another nightmare I've been having since the last 8 months.

I sat on the bed as I took my hands behind my neck and sighed. I removed the covers from my body as I stood up and went to take a shower.

I turned the water on as I leaned my hands on the wall and throw my head down. I closed my eyes as the water was pouring on me.

8 whole months and she still haven't opened her eyes. 8 whole months for hopping that maybe today she will wake up.

But no.

Nothing.

All that have changed is her stomach. It was getting bigger. I've known it's a girl and a boy. They are healthy, even though their mother aren't eating any kind of food.

I opened my eyes and stopped the water as I stepped out and pulled a towel around my core. I pulled some joggers on as I grabbed my phone and saw it's 3 at night.

I stood up as I opened the door and walked downstairs to where she is. I walked in and saw her laying where she have been for the last 8 months.

I walked towards the bed as I sat on the couch in front of it and leaned towards her.

"You are really pissing me off I hope you know it..."

"8 whole months and I still want you even though I was trying to convince myself that I hate you and should kill you, but no..."

"Damn your pain in the ass, even in my sleep you aren't leaving me alone." I said as I noticed her stomach moving.

I looked further as they were moving. I placed my hand on her round belly as I started to feel them which made something in me light up.

"See...Even your children are telling you to wake up" I muttered looking at her before I kissed her hand and placed her blonde hair behind her ear.

My phone started to buzz as I took it out and saw Matheo.

"Sì?" I said as he spoke.

"We have him" he said making me smirk as I walked out the room and headed to my closet.

"Bring him to my warehouse" I hang on as I shoved my gun behind me and walked out. I headed down the stairs as I saw Edward entering the door as he was looking like a mess.