Fifteen

"I can do this, I thought. Then: and even if I can't? I have to."

A.M

Avatii's POV:

Flashback:

"Come on whore time for fun" said one of his men before he grabbed my ass making me place my hands on his chest and try to punch him away.

"N-no pl-please..." I whispered my eyes tearing up before he throw me on the bed and pinned my hands above my head making me sob.

"P-please d-don't" I whispered again before he rolled black eyes and ripped my shirt in two. I tried to cover my body but he grabbed my hands and chained them to the bed making me cry harder.

He slapped my thigh and squeezed it roughly making me feel his nails digging into my veins.

"So fucking hot"....

Flashback over.

Couple of days later:

"I still don't understand why he want me to come with him to this stupid mission" I muttered under my breath before I placed the gun around my waist and grabbed another one.

He wants me to go for this mission with him even though I made myself very clear that I didn't want to go with him.

"Just do what he say" muttered his Matteo making me roll my eyes before we walked out the weapons room and headed out to the cars.

205 cars were out with fighters, assassins and guards inside.

"Sit there" said Matteo making me raise my brow.

"But it's his car" I said looking at him before he smirked.

"Our Boss want who he's falling for beside him" was all what he said before he went inside making me look at him confused.

Idiot

I turned my back before I walked to Angelo's car and got inside. As I sat down the door opened again and he went in.

He started to act so fucking weird after that night we fucked. I men he wasn't a dick for the last couple of days which is driving me insane.

He should fucking hate me instead of fuck me and tell me that I shouldn't leave the bed the next morning.

"So..." I started cleaning my dagger.

"Who do you want me to kill?" I asked before I looked up at him making his eyes meet mine.

He leaned more in his seat before he chuckled and looked out the window then back at me.

He is so hot

Wait no- I can't do this. I can't.

"You aren't going anywhere alone..." he started making me chuckle.

"Sure" I muttered under my breath before he talked.

"You'll be beside me the whole damn mission" he said more exact ordered me making me look down and roll my eyes.

As if.

"Why are you taking me on this mission?" I asked again changing the subject.

"Because I can" he said making me look up and see him already looking at me lust in his eyes. I looked down and it was hard, making me smirk, before I looked up his eyes.