That night

She was on her bed, all alone. A few tears in her eyes a few dried over her face and her clothes were all over the place as she just kept staring at the ceiling above her. She knew where everyone else would be at in that time... Outside that new woman's door. All the women were going to spy and laugh as they hear Sohit doing that with her while Pari was left all alone in her chambers. No maid, no support for her heart, no nothing. She was all alone with her thoughts. Why was she so unlucky as to not have felt the way that new woman would feel that night? What wrong had she done in her life that Sohit did not even want to touch her? Would she ever have her own kid? Probably not. 

He was walking to his room. Somewhere he knew that the woman he just married would be waiting for him. Married. More like forced. He didn't feel that it was a wedding from the bottom of his heart. But he had to do his duty as a husband. 
That girl was 16, just 2 years younger than him, and waiting for him in his room with a huge smile over her face. She got her lucky star shining. From staying in a dirty place, she ended up marrying the crown prince and once she had that first son of his, she would be the crown princess too. All she needed to do was to seduce him only a little. Use the tactics her own guruma had taught her back in Raniganj and she would easily be able to gain his trust. Then, she could flaunt all the money and that crown princess everyone called the most beautiful woman in the world would be tossed aside. It would be her as the queen and that older woman could just be easily poisoned out of her life... She just needed to get into his pants as quickly as possible. 

He was going to open the door when he remembered her face. She had shown him last 3 months ago and that was filled with tears. After that, she kept the ghunghat on, making him feel like a stranger in her life and although he let it slide in the start, he had grown vary from that ghunghat. He needed to see her face. He hadn't seen it in over 3 months. So, his feet retraced. He just went away from the door without even opening it and as he walked towards her room, he remember. He had a duty towards his first wife too. He had waited for her to turn 18 so that she could handle being a mother and he could buy condoms. It was her birthday... Whoever the beauty was inside his room, he knew that she couldn't compare to Pari.

So, he opened her room's door and saw her there. She was currently in a world of her own, not expecting anyone to come into her room but when he did open the door and looked at the gloomy, dark room, she got out of her chain of dark thoughts and turned her head. 

" Hmm?" he saw her shift and sit up while wiping her tears and he closed the door behind him. The decoration and romance of his own room were definitely better than this room's decoration and there was no romance in the air but, she was here. He'd rather be at no other place.

" Sohit?" she frowned and tidied her clothes a little as he walked over to her after locking the room's door. 
" You're crying," he didn't know how to start that conversation and she pursed her lips 
" What are you doing here? Ajji will get angry. You should be-" " Here," he cut her and climbed over the bed 
" I should be here," he repeated and she just looked at him with tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe it... 
" You-" " Waited till you were 18. Happy birthday," he cut her once again and held her knees in his hands. She was still wearing her black lehenga but, he could and was able to locate her feet under it. 
" Sohit. You just got married to-" " You're my first wife," he declared and put his head between her lehenga
" Sohit!" she got a little scared and moved a little behind but the bed rest came in her way and she just stopped moving when she felt his cold hands grip her thighs strongly 
" Pari," he ordered her and she pursed her lips. Never did she think that he would do something like that. Weren't guys supposed to remove the clothes first? She was scared and her heart was beating very heavily as she felt his head move nearer to her point. 

He could see her black pantie in front of his eyes. Honestly, he had never himself thought that he'd do it this way but, he wanted that orgasm so badly. He wanted her to scream his name loudly and he wanted her to cum before he did. So, he moved his tongue out and touched the black piece of cloth. 

She moved a little when she felt something wet touch her pantie. It wasn't off but something was moving over it in a rhythmic manner and it was making her feel these shivers. So, she tried moving her feet but he had held them very tightly with his hands so instead, she moved her hands and grabbed the bedsheet tightly while these few weird sounds came into her mouth and she just had to say that. 

" Ah~~~~~~" she moaned and her breathing increased as she rested her head over the bed rest and just kept feeling those overwhelming feelings. She could no longer think anything. Her mind went blank as she moaned again and his intensity increased. 

Once he heard the first moan, he felt encouraged. So, he after hearing her moan for the third time took off the only piece of cloth that stayed between him and her. And once that was torn off her, he moved his tongue directly to touch her main part while her grip on the bedsheet tightened 

" Sohit," she was doubtful about everything that he was doing there but, he didn't stop. He only moved even stronger while playing with her clitoris and his tongue just, seemed to do the job. Because she moaned again, louder than ever as he kept going. But there came a time when she had enough. She felt like she had something inside of her that she was trying to stop from coming out but she wasn't able to. 
" Sohit I- Ah~~" she came. The entire bedsheet, his entire tongue, all of it was covered with sweet nectar that seeped right out of her and now, his mission was over. So, he held only one of her thighs as she shivered and put his cold hand over the juice that had stuck onto him and once he collected a handful of it, he got his head out of her lehenga. Then, right in front of the moaning mess he smirked and put the hand in his mouth while tasting it in pride. 

" That-that's filth. Sohit," she managed to say but he didn't care 
" Your filth, Pari," he completed and leaped over her. One of his hands just went to her blouse and unhooked it while his mouth stayed stuck over her neck. He kept kissing her neck, sucking on it, doing everything he wanted to while staying over her petite body and all she could even do was moan. Her hands were wrapped around him now and his hands were on her breasts, moving in a circular motion and playing with her nipples. Had he done that before? She wondered but they both knew the answer to that. He just knew what to do and what not to do. Instincts you can say...