Another war

" Now. Where is the crown princess?" that man had slid in through a window, forgetting about all the other men out there who were fighting for his cause. Like father like son, you know? He only wanted Pari on her knees, crying in front of him, and for him to touch her the way he thought that Sohit had never touched her in. 

" STOP!!" he shouted after standing on the highest spot on the roof, a place where everyone could see him from. He needed everyone to see him because he had understood after fighting those people after 30 minutes that all of them were just poor, innocent villagers who were provoked against his wife by a master planner. It wasn't them, it was some words their leader had few into their heads... 

" WHY DO YOU WANT MY WIFE?!" he shouted and everyone stopped fighting 
" YOU'RE SAVING A WOMAN WHO HAS SINNED!!" one of the people shouted 
" SHE'S MY WIFE!!!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! LET HER DIE OR WORSE, LET THAT MAN'S SON TOUCH HER?!!!??!" he shouted at them in frustration and now, all killing intent stopped going around. The people only looked around for answers. 
" YOU LET HER KILL A MAN! YOU DESERVE TO DIE TOO! BASTARD!" one of the trained soldiers who had sided with villain Balraj there shouted and he squinted his eyes. 
" SO WHAT? I LET HER BE TOUCHED BY ANOTHER MAN!? I'D MUCH RATHER SEE THAT MAN'S DEAD BODY THAN FIND HER CRYING!!" Sohit shouted in anger 
" YOU LET HER GO TO THAT MAN! COWARD! YOU COULDN'T KILL THAT MAN SO, YOU LET YOUR WIFE GO AWAY!!" another soldier shouted and now, Sohit knew exactly what was happening. He had been trying to find out exactly where his enemy was but that man was nowhere in sight. He was sure that all this was just a plot now... 

" SO I LET THAT MAN TAKE MY SISTER AWAY? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING? I LET THAT MAN TAKE MY OWN SISTER ON HER WEDDING DAY AND JUST KILL INNOCENT SOLDIERS? I LET HIM RUIN HER LIFE AND BE PROUD ABOUT THE FACT THAT I SAVED MY WIFE'S LIFE? THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE!?!!?" his brother, father, and uncles, cousins and soldiers were all down, trying to find where that man was hiding while he took the job of distracting everyone there. 

" He's right," a voice got raised in the public
" I'd rather have my wife kill someone than to see her in that condition too," another man added, and now, Sohit's chest infrared. Now, he felt proud about what she had done and what she was capable of.

" YOU ARE ONLY PROVOKED AND TOLD THE WRONG THINGS BY BALRAJ. WHERE IS THAT MAN NOW? WHY DOESN'T HE COME UP IN FRONT AND FIGHT ME IF HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH MY WAYS?!? WHY IS HE GOING AFTER MY WIFE?!!??!!!!!" He ordered.
" WHERE IS THAT BASTARD?!" He asked again and everyone just silently looked around. He managed to extinguish the fire inside those people's minds. Now, all he needed to do was to keep the women safe... Especially his love.

~

" Princess. Come out or," that man held a woman's hand. To be more specific, he held Suhani's hand. She had come over just for the wedding last night and after staying over with her husband, she was supposed to go back after all the customs were over but, the palace ended up getting attacked and she ended up in the hands of the villian.

" No," she cried while trying to move away
" I will kill this one if you don't come out," the man declared and she started crying. All the women except Pari were inside but none of them dared to help Suhani. Only her mother tried to move forward and help her but, that old wench held her back.

" Bhabhi!" She started crying in so much fear. Being held captive with the enemy when no one even around could or was even trying to save her. Her own mother, sisters, cousins, sisters-in-law, aunts, maids. Everyone she knew, everyone she thought she loved before that. 

" Leave my daughter!" the queen shouted and from no apparent corner of the room, an arrow went ahead a struck the man's hand and he in shock, let her hands. Hence giving a chance for Suhani to run away and hug her mother while crying. She was panting, sweating, shivering, and scared of everything that was happening there. 

" Ah. So you are here," the man just picked up another woman by the hair this time and it was no one other than the new wife of Pari's husband. 
" Just come out or I will touch her, in front of all of you," he added, and inside came a huge army of men. But, these were no help. They were trained assassins that man had hired. They would not betray him no matter what... 
" NO!" her voice roared through the hall and everything went silent. 
" Come out quickly princess," the man moved his hand around Aditi's face and she just closed her eyes in fear. She was taught how to seduce men, not how to cut their throats. She couldn't handle it... And if anything happened to her right now, everyone there knew that the entire blame would come on the crown princess. 

" Leave her," a woman in white clothes walked forward slowly while holding onto her sword real tight. If she could, she wanted to have close combat with that man. But also, she was already completely bruised all over her body. Also, her steps were a little weird because she wasn't able to walk properly for that one day. 

" Capture her," he ordered his men, and not one by one but, all 10 went forward to attack at Pari which she seemed to dodge but till how long? Within a second, she got cut on her hand and started bleeding
" Hey! No scratching her white skin!! I need her pure and scar-less!" the man scolded his men who within minutes had pinned Pari down without her sword. She had no way to fight and no one in the entire room could or would even help her. All she could hope now was for Sohit to come over quickly to save her from that evil man. The last time, she had followed his orders, this time, she broke them but she really couldn't see an innocent woman being harmed because of her own greed. She just couldn't...