Message

" Ah, prince. There you are. Rani ma is calling for you," the palace was a confusing place to stay in at that moment. For him, it was confusing and very twisted. Wasn't able to break through the loop that was happening to his life over and over again. Wasn't able to figure out a way to get her back and wherever he looked now, it was all only filled with conspiracies. It was like even the name of his wife was not allowed to be taken in that place anymore and yes, he understood it when his second wife told and repeated her old, scary life to him but still... He needed to find a loophole that he wasn't able to find. 

Did he consummate his marriage with her now that he felt pity for her? No. Of course, he didn't. He could never trust her and that man knew that very well. Yes, he was stuck listening to her stories about Raniganj every single day and which led her to think that he was feeling for her and would sooner or later give in. After all, the stories weren't well. She was tortured, taunted, and disgusted there till she became one of the taunters. That place left that impression of being a cunning woman on her and now, she was nothing but a cunning woman who could do anything to get what she wanted. Whether it was to cry crocodile tears or to kill her own child. 

But she really thought that he was connecting with her when he asked her to tell her stories from back when she was in Raniganj... 

Ha... 

If only. 
She wished he did it to connect with her. 

Yes, he felt bad for her but not bad enough to actually trust her anymore. He was just trying his best to gather all the information that he could to try and get his wife out of that place and as far as he knew, it was not going to be easy. Even if Pari wasn't staying at the palace anymore, he still didn't want her in that place so, he was going around, trying to figure out whom he could trust with the job but when his own mother told him that she believed Aditi more than Pari... He really lost hope in his family. No one would help him from any of them.
His brother? He was a comic character... But he too had a life, a wife, and even a child. Plus, Sohit couldn't trust him with that big of a job. 

And he would have loved to keep his options open. Only that he didn't know if he had any anymore... 
" Sit na beta... Aditi told me that you have been talking to her every night now. God to know that you are finally trying to get along with her too," and that old woman in front of him. The cause of all his issues... He felt anger burst through him whenever he saw her face even but that day, he couldn't help but clench his jaw and just sit down quietly. After all, he didn't want to let her know that he was planning to get Pari out of Raniganj. She out of all the other people just could not know. 
" Hmm. It's my duty as a husband. I'm just doing that,"
" All that is great Sohit but you do understand that you are 18... Right?" what was she trying to get at there? 
" And by law, you should have had a kid by now... A son. Your heir who would take your place later on. Of course, Pari is pregnant but she's not here anymore. Who knows what must be happening in her room now in that place? Besides... I heard that many new merchants have been visiting that place, trying their best to meet a certain blue eyed woman..." the surge of anger that he felt go through his entire body at that moment was much more than she could have guessed. Yes, she could feel the anger and even see it in his eyes but since he didn't raise his hand or mouth, she only smirked and continued. 
" Anyways. I just wanted to say. We don't know what will happen to her and that child there. Badi ma... My elder sister's daughter. She's the ruler there and she has her own rules and God does she listen to anyone. So... To be on the safe side. I'm going to get you married again. Since Aditi clearly can't produce you a child anymore and Pari? Well... It's safe to say that you have only one barren wife and this country needs a new heir. Even Shaurya has a son... You do understand where I am coming from, right? Because if the king doesn't have a child, what will the subjects think? They wouldn't have any stability or know who will take the throne after you. So, it's better you get married soon. I've already told Kirti to-"

" No," she simply wanted to replace Pari. Replace her life, her essence, her memories. Everything about her. She only wanted to replace her forever and in front of everyone's eyes. Now that she had managed to send her off, she wanted to erase even her name from the world. She wanted to hide her last traces from the palace and from the prince's heart. 

But that was impossible because he could never really stop loving the woman she only saw as a thorn in her way. And he was going to make Pari more like a big obstacle in her crazy plans to remain in power. 

" I will say this once and only once. I will talk to Aditi and get to know her more because she is already my wife but a new woman? You will be sorry if you even think of bringing someone new into this palace. I have a wife and her name is Pari. She's not some blue eyed beauty who can be used that easily and if you want the next king of this great empire to have any kids, you will bring her back here because even you know as well as me that none of it was her fault. So, you decide now Ajji... Or should I say, Rani ma? If you want this Kingdom to be stable or for me to be barren for the rest of my life too... Just remember, if you can throw her out that easily, I can bring her back too, and once she comes here... You'll be counting your days," Charmastic. He would have sounded charismatic only if she was around. But for the time being, that little threat was enough to give tremors to his grandmother in her seat and that was enough. 

Because now, he knew whom he had to approach if he wanted to bring her back... He knew the name of the person who could do it.