It's ruined

" Sohit. I just want to be your servant for my life. Nothing else," she declared 
" No. That's not what you want. It's what the-" " Society wants me to do?" she had understood it now. She understood where his madness was coming from. She had that madness too, just under wraps. Maybe that's why they were the perfect pair? 

" I do what you tell me to do and what you want me to do because I like listening to you calling my name over and over again," she pulled his hands and made him sit right next to her on the throne 
" I wake up early not so that I can see your face. It's always about the books. They're more interesting than, especially when you mistakenly give me the wrong books," she continued, " I can see your dirty side that way," there was a smile over her face now, " Honestly speaking, if any one of us wanted, we could've just gone ahead and killed Ajji in a new moon night so that no one would doubt. I've kept that old hag alive because she's your grandmother, Sohit. She's the only reason we are together in the first place. I'll give that to her. I fight with you on a battlefield, go into the woods with you, I'm even sitting on the king's throne with you and I should've long been exiled because of all of that but I do that because of you. There's no other reason for it. My world starts on you and ends with you. If you want me to be a person of my own worth, I'll be her then. Only Pari," she looked right at him and kept a hand over his cheek, " I'll do anything for you," 

Would she? Did she love him that much? Was that all she even had to say? That she'd be a person of herself for him? But, Sohit was touched. You might've thought that she was an idiot but he only fell in love with her all over again. Right as they started at each other, he knew that she was the one, for his entire life and if she wasn't then, there was no one else either. So, he went ahead and kissed her. Strongly, passionately, and receiving the kiss back, he only got even more encouraged. He was going to do a very wrong thing in that room that day. Maybe, it would taint his soul for eons but, he wanted to do it. 

Sohit picked her up, in his arms and kept her on his laps while moving behind till he touched the backrest of the golden throne and she only took it as an advancement so, moved even closer to his body till her legs were wrapped around his legs and her hips were moving up and down in a rhythmic pattern. He was definitely excited now and him member slowly began getting erect as she felt that through his pant on her hips. 

" Feeling naughty huh?" she got out of the kiss and looked at him with a smile to which he smirked 
" Serve me, Pari," he ordered her and she slowly got off him. She just sat in front of him, on her knees and he sat up too while opening his pants and once it was in front of her, her eyes only sparkled. For about 5 months now, he had never let her touch it till now. All he ever did was get her to orgasm as soon as possible. He never let her please him... 

" Get back up. What are you doing there?" he asked her and she only slowly moved forward and grabbed his huge manhood. She had never seen even a banana that big. No wonder it felt so good inside 
" Serving you, master," she stroked it as he groaned 
" Pari-" he stopped when she spit over it 
" Ma told me," she covered it all completely with her spit and he kept groaning while grabbing onto the chair's hand rests tightly 
" I need to serve you too," she moved only one finger around it so slyly and slowly but it was enough for him to moan and groan as a mess. He was enjoying all that no doubt but it was the first time he even let anyone touch his... It was just a new feeling... 
" What are you doing?" he tried to keep himself as conscious as possible and she only continued stroking it lightly and gently 
" Shut up, Sohit," she ordered him and moved her mouth nearer to it 
" No! Pari that-" he stopped when she put it inside her mouth. God, she did it. That dirty woman. But why was he liking it so much? Why was the way she got in and got it out feel so damn good? He wanted her to just keep doing it over and over again. 
" Fast," he ordered when he got the rhythm and she moved her head up and down really very fast till it came the time 
" Pari. Leave it. I'm going to-" he tried to warn her but, she only kept going ahead. She didn't stop because according to her mother-in-law and books, that was the right thing to do. She needed to taste the salty mushy thing that came out of him. It was important. And that is exactly what she did. When he finally came in her mouth with force, she only smirked and gulped it all down while moving his penis out of her mouth and he began panting. 
" Pari you-" he got cut when she got over him and sat right over him. Then, he raised an eyebrow while she licked her lips off his salty excrete. 
" It doesn't end here, Sohit," she just put a hand under inside her lehenga and took out her panties
" What are you going to do now?" he was panting, breathless, and overly pleasured by her. Honestly, if she even stopped now, he'd be happy but she wasn't actually stopping till she got the white semi-liquid inside herself from both dimensions
" You'll see," she grabbed his penis, kept her forelegs on the little space left on the throne, and got her G-spot right above the tip of his penis
" You'll smash it like that. Pari," she didn't listen to him only sat down on his lap, with his manhood inside her now and her butt straight over him that made him groan in pleasure again. But, she really didn't stop there, she moved her hands forward and put them around his neck while moving her mouth to his neck and got her hip to move upwards again. Then, the moment her lips touched his neck, she sat back over him, clashing her bulgy butt with his hip and making him groan again. She really was playing wonders with him there...

" You'll make me come in you like this, Pari," he tried talking her out of it, and for a second, she got her lips out his neck. She moved them to his ears and smiled 
" That's exactly what I want, prince,"  she whispered to him in a seductive tone and shivers went through his entire core as he finally came into her and she stopped going up and down. 
" Good boy. Let's do that again. Yeah?"