UPDATE

Edit: The first five chapters of the new version will be published on November 1st! Then afterwards, the story will be updated every Tuesday until it is completed! I hope to see you all there!!! XD

So I've been thinking quite a bit how I've left this story, and I have officially decided to rewrite it!

I noticed while rereading this story, that I've missed some major plot points and real development between Cayden and Davian. (This was written when I was an angsty teen, so theres a lot going on that needs to be re-addressed.

So, in the rewrite, I plan on creating more scenes between Cayden and Davian, as well as implement a few scenes between Davian and his old lover Kavan. I also want to address the rebels, and make them more of an actual piece of this story, rather than have them there as a means to get Cayden and Davian away from the castle.

I'm going to rewrite their relationship, and actually have it progress and develop, versus having Davian fall for him like...two days after leaving the castle (like come on, that don't make sense to me lmao).

So yes! Bound By Chains is getting rewritten! And hopefully for the better!

When can you expect the new version to be posted?

Well, I'm currently working 7 days a week (low staff and all), but I do know that soon I'll be able to write a bit more. Already, I've got 6 pre written chapters for the new version, however, I'm trying to have at least 10 at my disposal, so I dont ever miss an update on the story.

Don't fret tho! I'm sure I'll have the newer version up no later than a month, so keep an eye out for that 😊😊

Anywho, in the meantime, enjoy a little sneak peak at a scene that'll appear in the rewrite!! (No dialogue tho, for no spoilers XP)