- 14 -

T

T.W. GORE

"Wake up" someone sang. Davina flinched in response, trying her hardest to curl into herself. She thought that by hiding herself, whoever was walking past would leave her alone.

"Nu-uh uh" the voice tsked, yanking Davina by her hair. Davina yelled as loud as she could which earned her a hard slap from the person. She whimpered in fear, trying to withhold the tears that were endlessly cascading down her face.

"Help!" She screamed. She knew that there was no point in yelling. The only thing she got in return was a harder beating.

"Someone's dying for an extra beating" the voice hissed, tugging on her hair harder.

"Place her there" another voice demanded, watching as Davina tried to wiggle away from her captors.

"Davina Black" the new voice hissed. She looked up to see Lucius Malfoy. After Narcissa had died for betraying the dark lord there were rumors that the man went insane. "You little bitch!"

He cast a crucio on her and watched as she writhed on the floor in pain. Davina screamed till her throat was raw and her insides felt melted.

"Tired are we?" The man cackled. He grabbed her upper arm and yanked her to an upright position. She glanced through her hazy eyes and saw a small child seated in the room. She shuddered assuming that the poor child was probably scared.

"Kill him" Lucius snarled. She whimpered and curled into herself. She shook her head rapidly and cringed when she saw Lucius approach the child and rip some of his hair out.

The child was screaming unbelievably loud and Davina wanted nothing more than to save the small child.

"This here" he sneered, jerking a finger at the boy. "Is Samuel Jackson, a 2nd year, filthy mudblood, completely unworthy of our gift."

"P-please" the boys begged and Lucius backhanded him.

"Don't utter a word!" He screamed. "None of your mudblood breath should be in vicinity of me."

The boy silently cried looking at the older girl in the corner. She hunched over and tried her best not to meet his gaze. She didn't want him to look into her eyes and realize that he was not going to survive.

"Look at him!" Lucius snarled, grabbing the back of her head and forcing her to look at the small boy. Tears trailed down both their faces and you could see the defeated look on her face.

"Watch as I slice the boy." Lucius giggled, twirling a knife in his hand.

"What!" The smaller boy shrieked. "N-no, p-please" he begged.

"Please Lucius" Davina screamed, glancing nervously at the smaller boy. Lucius slammed the back of Davina's head into the cell wall.

"Let's start the party shall we?" He suggested, stalking towards the boy like a predator.