- 51 -

SEVENTH YEAR PASSED by slowly and so did the lives of countless students

SEVENTH YEAR PASSED by slowly and so did the lives of countless students. With the upcoming war there were less students wandering around the halls and it wasn't a surprise to see so many go.

The year was hard for Davina's friends. They sent owls weekly but they always came back with nothing.

Maisie spent most of the year crying. She missed Davina like crazy and not knowing whether her friend was hurt or not was tearing her apart. She loved her like crazy and sometimes she'd sit and think back to time where they were together and everything was alright. It took some time but Maisie was finally able to move on slowly and enjoyed the last half of her seventh year. As much as one could given the scenario. She graduated with better marks then she had expected and decided that she wanted to become a healer - specialising with trauma patients. 

Blair withdrew herself. Whenever Davina was mentioned she became cold and would immediately dismiss the conversation, moving onto another topic or something else. Maisie had tried to get her to talk about it but she was adamant so they left her alone to grieve. She graduated with excellent marks and decided to take a healing course (much like her sister) - specialising in wizarding children. 

Sirius was a completely different story. Yeah Davina was gone but what could he do about it? Sure he was worried that she may be dead in a ditch somewhere but that wasn't going to ruin his last year of school. Not when everything else was going on. He of course barely passed but was able to just scrape enough to become an auror. 

Lily was probably the hardest to come to terms with Davina. She had never known the girl and she'd always been unpleasant with her but deep within her soul she felt something was off. She'd tried looking. Like really tried. After Maisie had given up she continued on, looking into the cracks and crevices but it all lead to nowhere. Well, it lead to Regulus but he was adamant on not telling them where she was. She along with Maisie decided to become a healer and specialise in the same field. 

James was sad for a while. Sure they were never close but he never wanted to image someone like that dissapearing from his life. She was there for Maisie and held her when she cried. He was there when Lily became overwhelmed by the search. He was there for everybody. The year was hard and he wanted to bring light and joy to everyones lives and that was what he did. He passed his seventh year and pursued law enforcement. He became and Auror. 

Peter was still the snivelling piece of shit he had always been. Davina's leaving meant that he could roam around free without the scary girl growling down his neck. He did worse than Sirius and graduated unable to make the Auror guidelines but decided that a magical animals. 

Regulus was fine. He knew it was weird to say considering everything but he was fine. He knew Davina was smart and she had definitely figured a way to stay alive, even if that meant not responding to the 127 texts he had left on the crappy phone she had given him. He carried on with his school work and graduated 3rd in his grade - specialising in quidditch surprisingly. 

Severus was absolutely done with the year and everything that was going on. He only texted Davian 3 times and most of those time were to rant about everything that she was missing out on. Lily still talked to him but they were slowly drifting. She hung out with James and his league of idiots while he stayed back with Regulus, when he wasn't away. Severus graduated the year with high marks and became a potions master, supplying potions to St Mungos and Hogwarts.

Last but not least, Remus was left. Time moved slowly for Remus. He tried his best to get involved and be happy but it was hard. Davina had taken a huge chunk of him when she left and he had no idea where she was. Some days were harder than others. He'd lay in his bed staring at the ceiling, just thinking. Those were the worst. Or when his dreams were plagued by memories of the dark haired girl and her cheeky smile. Remus was only ever happy when Maisie was. It was weird, but he felt that she was the one person that understood him right now. As the year moved on his tucked Davina away in his mind, never bringing her up - much like Blair. He later graduated, not yet deciding on what he wanted to be. But everyday right before his eyes closed he swore on his mothers very grave that he could feel her. He didn't tell anyone cause they would deem him a man in grief, but he knew that she was there. But where? He didn't know.