- 41 -

REMUS WOULD NOW be commonly seen with Severus, Regulus and Davina

REMUS WOULD NOW be commonly seen with Severus, Regulus and Davina. They often studied together by the black lake or sometimes Remus and Davina would leave their group to follow Severus on his potion runs by the lake.

"But moony," Sirius whined. Remus ignored the sulking boy and made his way to the great hall.

Sirius stormed in after a while and slumped onto the table. He stuffed into his arms and continued to sit there moping, waiting for someone to notice him.

Davina made the move to ask what was wrong but stopped when she noticed Remus's glare in response. She held her hands up in surrender and continued to eat her breakfast quietly.

Unfortunately for them, Maisie entered the hall and seemed to have missed Remus's pleading look.

"What's up with Sirius?"

As if on que, the boy sprang alive. He cried out as if he were stabbed and crushed poor Maisie in a hug.

Maisie turned red slightly before turning to Remus who was pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Sirius ple-"

Remus was cut off by a loud sob from Sirius that seemed to gather the attention of many other students.

"Look!" He cried, pointing a finger at Remus in horror. "Look at how my dear moony has changed!"

He sniffled slightly before continuing on in a broken whisper.

"I used to be his padfoot. But now, now I'm just plain old Sirius."

Some students were laughing and others were looking at the boy incredulously.

"Sirius please," Davina groaned.

"He's friends with Snivellus! How could he betray us like that!" 

"He didn't betray you Sirius," the girl murmured. "You're just being senile."

She got up from the table with a wink and made her way out of the hall.

Upon entering the ROR, she sighed at the comfort she received from seeing her room.

Most times it changed to Grimmauld Place but on days that she found hard or draining, the room would change into her old bedroom from Malfoy Manor.

She collapsed onto the bed and glanced at the worn teddy bear that was placed on the side of her bed. She smiled at the bear and picked it up, placing it over her head.

"Mr Brown," she sighed. She had received the teddy bear from birth apparently.

Her father had told her that he had accidentally taken her mother on a date and she had gone into labour. She was born in a muggle hospital and the hospital had given her the bear.

"Oh Mr B," she sighed. Her life used to be so simple. Her only worries were the impending doom of her best friend and the occasional worry for herself.

Sure she put her life at risk more times than she wanted to but she knew who she was doing it for and she was more than happy to do so. Her life before that wasn't worth much and she felt like it was her purpose to do so.

Then suddenly her mind was filled with the honey eyed boy that had suddenly changed her heart.

When she first came her only mission was to get all the Horcruxes and make sure that her father and his friends stayed as far away from her as they could. In hopes that she wouldn't get distracted and attached to these people who would no longer be connected to her.

But Remus Lupin swooped into her life and changed everything. His stupid werewolf DNA drove her up to wall and his kindness was one of a kind. She found herself drawing in closer and connecting herself to the people she vowed not to.

She sighed heavily, clutching the worn out bear the her chest. She didn't have to look up from her position to feel Hogwarts warm magic pulling the blanket over her worn out body.

"Thank you," she murmured.

She only received a flourish of magic in response. She knew that she was due to be in the common room soon but she couldn't find it in herself to move.

Her plans needed to move forward. She was pretty sure she wouldn't be returning to Hogwarts for her 7th year. Instead choosing to go on the Horcrux hunt for the Gaunt ring.

She had planned that Severus would recover the diary, due to his closeness with Lucius Malfoy and Regulus the Hufflepuff cup because the Black and Lestrange's were close.

She nuzzled her head into the pillow. She didn't want to think about it anymore, chasing to sleep instead.

And with that she lay down and slept for as long as she could.

Maybe one day without the fate of the future on her shoulders.

___________________
Hey my loves,
I'm currently in Melbourne on Holidays, so sorry for the short update. I will try update as soon as I can!

xoxo
S.S