Wattpad Originale

Original Edition: 60. The Last Party

60

THE LAST PARTY

ARES HIDALGO

"Spread your legs."

I growl against her lips; it was not a request, but a command; between so many kisses, she has managed to close them, keeping me slightly away, my erection pressed against her knees.

She thinks it can stop me. I grab her hair, my eyes meeting hers. I can see the amusement in her gaze, she's challenging me.

"Spread your legs, witch," I repeat, pressing my hand into her hair. She smiles at me.

"No." she giggles. 

I kiss her again, my mouth relentlessly on hers, claiming her, leaving her panting. She likes to tease me, to challenge me, she likes it when I lose control and give it to her rough. So I slip my free hand between her legs, as she struggles, trying to close them, squeezing my hand, but I reach her panties, my finger brushes over them, stealing a moan from her.

I leave her lips to move down to her breasts, sucking and biting them over her dress.

I use my finger to pull her panties aside and touch her there directly with my thumb.

"Oh, Ares." She bends her head back.

"Do you think you can resist me?" I ask her, even though I know she can't, the way she is wet is all the answer I need.

Between gasps, she whispers.

"Yes, I can."

I raise an eyebrow, freeing her hair and using both hands to remove her underwear.

"Ares," she murmurs, she likes to play this, the attempt at resistance, to be fucked hard.

Abruptly, I force her legs open, she shudders. I grab the back of her knees and hold her until she is on the edge of the table, open and exposed to me.

The scent of her arousal is delicious and almost makes me send it all to hell and fuck her right there, but I hold back, I want her to beg.

I kneel in front of her and she cries out when my mouth makes contact with her intimacy, I devour her unceremoniously, without stopping, her moans echoing throughout the dark room, exciting me even more if possible. Her moans are my favorite sound after her voice. Her legs shakes on my shoulders.

Moan, shudder and beg for me, witch.

Your pleasure fills me in inexplicable ways.

You are everything to me.

I can feel her shaking and I know her orgasm is near, so I stop and stand up, leaving her hanging. Our eyes meet and the pleading is clear on her. Her brown hair looks black in this darkness. I run my thumb across my lower lip wiping it clean.

She doesn't move, doesn't close her legs, just stares at me. I take my time unbuttoning my shirt and she watches as each button comes off, exposing me. As I take it off, her hands run over my chest, down to my abs.

"You're so sexy, Ares Hidalgo," she murmurs, surrendering.

I grab her hand and put it down to my pants so she can feel how hard I am. She squeezes me lightly and makes me moan a little. Oh no, she's not going to have power over me, not tonight.

I slip between her legs, bringing our faces closer.

"Beg me to fuck you, witch."

She gives me a mischievous smile.