Harry Sick

Harry's POV

Mornings are definitely not my thing. Especially when I wake up to a horrible headache. I groaned and placed a hand to my head as I got out of bed.
I changed into some real clothes and brushed my tangled hair before making my way downstairs and seeing everyone already chowing down on breakfast.
"Morning mate! Sleep in a little did you?" Louis joked.
I rolled my eyes and ignored him, and sat down at the table and put my head down. Of course Daddy Direction aka Liam took notice of my unusual behavior and asked me about it.
"Harry, are you alright?" Liam asked with concern written across his face.
"Yeah, I'm fine, just a headache." I mumbled.
"You want some ibuprofen? I think I packed some." Liam asked whilst getting up from his seat.
"No, I'll be fine Liam don't worry about it." I assured.
Liam shrugged his shoulders. "Alright but tell me if it gets worse. Don't forget we have recording all day today." Liam reminded.
I internally groaned. I forgot completely about that.
"Okay." I said with the fakest smile ever.

When we arrived at the studio my headache had developed into a migraine and now my stomach was killing me.
I am almost positive that I have a fever as well. Every time I would cough or stifle a sneeze in the van, the boys would look at me weird.
Anyways, all of us were hanging out in the waiting room while Louis recorded his part. My gut was churning painfully and I couldn't help but accidentally let out a groan. Everyone's gaze shifted towards me.
"Sorry." I mumbled.
"Harry are you sure that you're okay?" Niall asked.
"Yes, I'm fine." I reassured. I don't need everyone creating a fuss over a migraine and a stomachache. I would survive. The others still looked unsure, but let it go anyway.
Suddenly Louis walked in.
"Payno, it's your turn!" Louis called. Liam got up and walked to the recording booth, giving me a pat on the back as he walked by.
Eventually, my head was hurting so bad to the point where I just laid down on the couch for a bit and closed my eyes. I didn't intend to, but I ended up dosing off on the couch.

I woke up to someone rubbing my shoulder and calling my name.
"Harry? Hazza wake up." I opened my eyes and saw Liam looking at me.
"Sorry mate, but it's your turn to record. The rest of us have already gone." Liam spoke sympathetically.
I slowly got up from the couch and I walked to the recording booth. I could feel the stares from my friends as I walked.

"Alright Mr. Styles, let's get going."
I weakly nodded and prepared myself. As soon as the music started playing me headache got worse and my stomach was turning. I broke out into a sweat and suddenly I got very dizzy.  When I felt bile rising to my throat I yanked the headphones off my ears and ran out.
"Harry, mate, what's wrong?" Louis asked concerned. "I-I-"
Then another dizzy spell went over me. I swayed and stumbled in my spot but luckily Louis caught me before I hit the ground.
"Hey- woah! You need to sit down Harry." Louis said guiding me to the couch.
He made me lie down which honestly felt way better than standing in that stuffy recording booth.
"Close your eyes." Louis instructed.
I hugged my stomach as it was turning more viscously than it was before.
"Louis?" 
"Yeah Harry?" 
"I'm gonna puke." I said while getting up.
Louis immediately grabbed me to make sure that I didn't fall, and quickly guided me to the bathroom.
I leaned over the toilet dreading what was coming next.
"Louis-" I choked.
"Shh shh you're alright, just let it happen. You'll feel better after." Louis calmed while rubbing my back.
Suddenly my stomach lurched causing me to throw myself over the toilet and start puking. Violently.
"Louis!" I cried in between breaths.
Louis whispered sweet nothings into my ear and continued to rub gentle soothing circles on my back.
After the fifth round, I shakily stood up and rinsed my mouth out.
"Come on Harry, you should sit down for a minute." Louis said. I nodded weakly and he guided me over to the couch back in the seating area.
When I finally sat down, a young lady whom I've never seen before came bursting through the door. And she looked mad.
"What was that?!" She screamed.
I moaned holding my aching head at her loud voice.
"Shh, keep it down would you?!" Louis whisper screamed.
"No, Harry, you need to get your butt back in that recording booth, and finish your songs!" The lady demanded.
"No, he's sick! There's no way he can record today." Louis said.
"He looks fine to me!" She yelled.
Suddenly my stomach lurched and I couldn't do anything about it. My body jerked over and I puked on the floor. Louis was quick to grab a bin and place it under my chin. He rubbed my back comfortingly and eventually it stopped.
"You still think he's fine?" Louis asked with annoyance written all over his face.
The lady huffed.
"Fine! I will give you the week to recover but after that I don't want to hear anymore excuses!"
With that, she stomped off leaving me and Louis in the room by ourselves.
It was then that I noticed that Niall and Liam weren't with us.
"Louis, where is Liam and Niall?" I asked.
"Well, we knew you weren't fine as soon as we saw you get up to go record, so I told Niall and Liam to get the car cranked and ready to go so we could leave as soon as you finished." Louis replied.
"Was I really that noticeable?" I asked.
"Well, you definitely don't look like yourself mate. You're all pale,  you definitely look peaky."
"Oh." Was all I said.
"Do you think you're ready to try and go to the car?" Louis asked.
"Maybe." I replied. My stomach was still achey and I was scared that if I moved it would set it off.
"Let's just try to get you to the car. You really need to be in a bed, love." Louis said using the petname we all used on each other when one of us was unwell.
I slowly rose from the couch, with Louis right behind me.
When we got to the car, I could see all the concerned stares of my friends.
Liam drove slowly trying not to upset my stomach more, which I was grateful for.